Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 03-27-2006, 08:58 PM   #1
Southern Partisan
DISTRIBUTIST

Default Images That Anger the Patriot

The Reconquista has various views as to how their Aztlan will look. Observe and be angry. --SP

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1]Mexican military personnel crossing our border...[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

The progress of Aztlan.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Impact][SIZE=7] [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
"For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."
--Ephesians 6:12
Southern Partisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:59 PM   #2
Bulletboy
Troubleshooter

they dont even know how to spell "our"..
Bulletboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 11:27 PM   #3
RTO

Buying more ammo and maintaining guns.
RTO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 04:37 AM   #4
5knives
KaBoom Kontrol Modulator

Thumbs down

As I posted on the other temp. board ...

The last time Mexico tried to "take their rightful territory back was in 1846. Part of Texas.

Two years later they had lost all of Texas, California, Nevada, Utah, and parts of Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming and U.S. Army and Marines were camped in the Emperor's Palace in Mexico City.

Based on history, I'd say our only problem is how much more of their miserable damn country we want to keep this time!

The recent "Demonstrations" are very well planned, coordinated, orchestrated and organized so as to get maximum news coverage.

But the planners are demonstrating a real lack of awareness about who Americans are and what motivates us.

Last Thursday was the kick off, with Milwaukee "Day without a Mexican", here it just brought to the surface that we have too many now, and would like to have more days without a Mexican.

As this goes on, day after day, people just get more pissed!

The idiots will push this to violence, probably have already with the media covering it up, but something will happen to cause a backlash, and talk won't fix it. Not from the press and not from the President.

And as always, innocent people minding their own business will get maimed and killed in the process.

And all because our political "Leaders" are too venal and spineless to deal with the problem in a common sense straightforward manner.!

I'm starting to get a bit riled up myself, and as I'm known far and wide for my kind and gentle manner and calm temperment ... that says it's getting serious.

Regards,

Last edited by 5knives; 03-28-2006 at 04:46 AM.
5knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 05:08 AM   #5
NCshooter26

Trust me, I've be stewing over this for some time, and I've been telling folks this was what it was all about, for at least the past 8-10 years. I've got my armament ready, I'm just waiting....
NCshooter26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:30 AM   #6
Raven

I hear ya! It used to be you would only see them in the fields and orchards during the harvest season or sleeping in vans and trucks by the fields. They are everywhere, takeing factory jobs and permanent residence. Now they want it all and then some!

Hell I've been ready!!!
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:39 AM   #7
Preacher
Chaplain/Moderator

As far as I'm concerned they can have Kaliforniastan. We keep everything else.

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done.

Ronald Reagan - 1964
-------------------------------------
Bunker Member #4.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:59 AM   #8
partssman
Redneck Moderator

Will work for ammo

"If you're not shootin', you should be loadin'. If you're not loadin', you should be movin', if you're not movin', someone's gonna cut your head off and put it on a stick."
- Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch
partssman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 07:45 AM   #9
dinkydow

I have nothing against folks from Mexico,hell I grew up living beside folks from Mexico. I DO have a problem with wetbacks though and all this "FUCK you gringo we are taking back what is ours" .

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 08:00 AM   #10
DorGunR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow
I have nothing against folks from Mexico,hell I grew up living beside folks from Mexico. I DO have a problem with wetbacks though and all this "FUCK you gringo we are taking back what is ours" .
Dinky I believe that is the problem with most of us.......wetbacks.
One of my best buddies in the army was Mexican........as you said my problem is with illegals.
DorGunR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:05 AM   #11
Zane Zackerly
The Mad Messenger

Meanwhile, the politicians make it more likely that violence is coming because they won't do anything but some sort of pseudo-"amnesty".

What a crock.

Turn 'em out of office, I say.
Zane Zackerly is offline   Reply With Quote