Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 07-17-2019, 08:24 AM   #1
dinkydow

Nuke Jeffrey Epstein had ‘vast trove of lewd’ photos of girls having sex with elites

Let me get this straight. You mean with Epsteins little "black book" and other items in evidence, they also have the photos and/or videos of powerful men having sex with children? So when does this evidence become public? Even having such material is against the law, never mind being IN one. That would be open and shut, IMMEDIATE arrest. Freedom of Information Act anyone? Sounds to me like so far the deep state authorities are working to protect the pervs, rather than give the children justice. MSNBC: "Federal agents who searched Epstein’s...

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/08/jeff...k-no-bail.html
---------

The evidence of multiple, repeated, prolonged child abuse and statutory rape, sex trafficking, and probaly worse, will all be kept out of any courtroom. The powerful and guilty men will never be prosecuted. The presence of this evidence in Epstein's lair will be used ONLY to protect the wealthy and powerful elite oligarchs who are just as guilty as Epstein.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 08:30 AM   #2
Sanders

Evidence? What evidence? You got nuttin' coppa!

Unless you are a Republican - then they have evidence. John Roberts, perhaps?

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 08:50 AM   #3
slug

Back in the '70's a local fag was killed by

a local boy...as the investigation was being

conducted a lot of Polaroid pictures were

discovered, of a lot of local people that were

being entertained at the fags residence...

As the story went, they were all destroyed

as the pictures had no bearing on the case...

If I recall correctly the boy got less that 10

years...and he was killed shortly after his release

but no one was ever charged in his death...

I bet there is going to be a massive coverup and

a lot of untimely deaths coming...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 09:09 AM   #4
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44044 View Post

I bet there is going to be a massive coverup and

a lot of untimely deaths coming...
Of a lot of women who nobody ever heard of before.
Old 07-17-2019, 09:14 AM   #5
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Of a lot of women who nobody ever heard of before.

44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 10:01 AM   #6
4thIDvet
slug

Spinz Google the news this case is slowly slipping to the back pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
The evidence of multiple, repeated, prolonged child abuse and statutory rape, sex trafficking, and probaly worse, will all be kept out of any courtroom. The powerful and guilty men will never be prosecuted. The presence of this evidence in Epstein's lair will be used ONLY to protect the wealthy and powerful elite oligarchs who are just as guilty as Epstein.
US Labor Secretary Acosta resigns amid Epstein plea deal scrutiny

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...135341168.html

you nailed it to many big boys involved with raping these little girls. Acosta will take his hush money and retire to his Connecticut estate never to be heard from again.
Klintoon, Pres. Trump, Prince Andrew the top of the food chain were involved with this dirt ball in one way or another. This case must slowly hit the back pages then GO AWAY.
Most all except Klintooon most likely never even looked at an underage girl. But? Guilt by association will pressure the news to make this story go bye bye.
Sorry girls hope you enjoyed your ride on the 'Lolita Express.' This case is just about over.
Old 07-17-2019, 10:06 AM   #7
4thIDvet
slug

Anyone thinks those photos of the 'elites' having sex with young girls will EVER come out I have a bridge to sell yah in Brooklyn.
Plus a bonus I will toss in Kankels missing E-mails. Yup free copies just shoot me a P.M..
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 11:26 AM   #8
Sanders

Hillary - hung out with three rapists (Willy, Epstein, and Weiner) but never got raped. Now THAT's ugly!
Old 07-17-2019, 11:49 AM   #9
4thIDvet
slug

Spinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Hillary - hung out with three rapists (Willy, Epstein, and Weiner) but never got raped. Now THAT's ugly!
Hillary is to busy with Huma Abedin mounting her. Kankels is a lesbo they don't want no men touching them. Dear God in heaven imagine waking up and seeing Kanklels in bed nesxt to you after a night out? Worse seeing Chelsea naked on the other side. Damn I would dive through the friging window.

Is This Chelsea Clinton's Real Father?

http://blackbag.gawker.com/is-this-c...her-1780376180

Webster Hubbel mounted Kankels. He is one brave mother frigger and had to be wicked frigigng drunk?
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 12:24 PM   #10
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Anyone thinks those photos of the 'elites' having sex with young girls will EVER come out I have a bridge to sell yah in Brooklyn.
Plus a bonus I will toss in Kankels missing E-mails. Yup free copies just shoot me a P.M..
What? You want to be shot in the p.m.!

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 12:43 PM   #11
twin50

My .02 on the topic is this...If the POTUS is not involved the only way for the ship to start righting itself for the swamp to be drained and for the anit-america crowd to be on the outside not the inside...they will come out.
twin50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 02:53 PM   #12
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

A Qui Tam action could be brought for the purpose of preserving documents and evidence, hell, throw in a 'Civil RICO' element...done right it gives the US DOJ 60 days to take up the action upon the filers behalf...they usually don't. In this case it is the US Government that is being defrauded by the actions of the guilty son of a bitch...only takes one Deputy US Attorney to pick up the pieces; the intent is to preserve the photographs which clearly were those of and in the possession of the pervert...and because they represent criminal evidence they already belong to US all because the seizure was by federal officers that ownership is emphasized. (Just thinking here...going on 80 I'm just not the one to do it...but, out there in the real world...there is such a place I'm told...perhaps!).
Old 07-17-2019, 02:54 PM   #13
Diesel 88888888
slug

fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin50 View Post
My .02 on the topic is this...If the POTUS is not involved the only way for the ship to start righting itself for the swamp to be drained and for the anit-america crowd to be on the outside not the inside...they will come out.
Nuke DC and it will be an instant fix for a few survivors.
Old 07-17-2019, 08:18 PM   #14
500grains
Soldier of Allah

If I had $77 million I sure as fuck wouldn't live in a shithole like Manhattan.
Old 07-18-2019, 07:35 PM   #15
slavicshooter

Webster Hubbel mounted Kankels. He is one brave mother frigger and had to be wicked frigigng drunk?~4thIDVet

. . . or mad at his dick.~ss
slavicshooter is offline   Reply With Quote