Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2018, 02:32 AM   #1
4thIDvet
slug

Default Hey boon update on the Binary triggers.

I am 2 weeks into a 2 plus month wait from Franklin Armory on my order.
Called Optics Planet they were $53 cheaper with free shipping.
"Yes sir would you like to place an order? You would be number 1,456 on our backlog list we have no 0 idea when were getting them in?"
Holy sheet someone is making some bucks. Guessing it costs them about $25 to turn one of these out? $$$

ORDERS WILL TAKE 8+ WEEKS TO SHIP

https://www.franklinarmory.com/produ...i-trigger-pack
Old 04-03-2018, 05:23 AM   #2
baboon
slug

I have mentioned before one of my beer wenches @ the seasonal job dad invented the BMF activator. The packaging cost more then the components & labor.

Personally I wouldn't buy anything from Optics Planet.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:26 AM   #3
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
I have mentioned before one of my beer wenches @ the seasonal job dad invented the BMF activator. The packaging cost more then the components & labor.

Well hell get ahold of her and tell her to ask her dad I need a few of them. How does she look does she get along with her dad? $$
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 05:12 PM   #4
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Well hell get ahold of her and tell her to ask her dad I need a few of them. How does she look does she get along with her dad? $$
Her dad's been dead since 1980. Her dad holds the patent on the old school AR-15/M-16 bipod that was spring loaded too. If you really wants some she would give them to me. She's offered them up before & I just thank her & decline them.

Story goes that before he died he planted an AR that was converted but never papered somewhere on the property.
Old 04-19-2018, 06:44 PM   #5
Bluntforce
slug

Question

Quote:

What got OP on the shit list?

I was thinking of getting something from them. (an optic)
Old 04-19-2018, 07:46 PM   #6
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
What got OP on the shit list?

I was thinking of getting something from them. (an optic)
Talk to them on the phone, you will figure it out fast. When I first bought my M203 I wanted a Troy EM203 Forward Assist with Combat Grip. They showed them in stock, so I tried ordering one of them. Needless to say Shaniqhqua pissed me off. Another of the times it was a I.R. diffusser filter for my PVS-14. Same crap from another pity shegar. Elcan Specter DR was yet another time. You do realize they are up towards Chimpcongo, right?
Old 04-19-2018, 08:14 PM   #7
Bluntforce
slug

Thumbs up

Quote:
Talk to them on the phone, you will figure it out fast. When I first bought my M203 I wanted a Troy EM203 Forward Assist with Combat Grip. They showed them in stock, so I tried ordering one of them. Needless to say Sha****qua pissed me off. Another of the times it was a I.R. diffusser filter for my PVS-14. Same crap from another pity shegar. Elcan Specter DR was yet another time. You do realize they are up towards Chimpcongo, right?
No, I hadn’t gotten that far into the upgrade. I’m still fiddling with the lower. Shartnigra was all I needed to hear. Shitcongo seals the deal. I’ll get it somewhere else, it was the site linked on parts list.

is something we can all do wothout.

Thanks for the grief saved.
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote