Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 05-01-2007, 09:38 PM   #1
SprklinWiggle
Cocaine in a can baby

Default god damn it I want a gun and I'm broke

Alright....

I either want a springfield XD 9mm or 40 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

a glock 9mm/40 compact of some type. ( glock 19??)

Let the shit storm begin.

What say you...
Old 05-01-2007, 09:43 PM   #2
Cephus
The OLD COOT one and only

No shit storm here just don't understand why ya want them wussy calibers !!
Get a 45 and be done with it !!!!!!!! LOL
THAT IS BLOOD

Cephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:45 PM   #3
gunnysmith
Fear what you cannot see

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/ind...OD&ProdID=1084
Good price good unit

H. L. Mencken
gunnysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
flopshot
Constitutional bigot

the 80's Glock 17's are not overpriced. i have two and i like them.
flopshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:24 PM   #5
Skuggi

you fairy go for a .45 that is all.

oh yea the money thing. Go get some mexicans and sell them to the local resturant
Old 05-01-2007, 10:29 PM   #6
Cephus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuggi
you fairy go for a .45 that is all.

oh yea the money thing. Go get some mexicans and sell them to the local resturant
Translation : your dick is bigger than mine I know it !!!!!(I wish my hands were strong enough to hold one on target !!)

Get some money from illegal activity to buy more guns !!!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #7
Skuggi

I do have a confession my smallest caliber is my carry weapon S&W Sigma .40, but it was such a good deal!!!

But I have my AK 7.62 and my Mossberg 935 Magnum 12ga to make up for it.
Skuggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:48 PM   #8
Cephus

You'll get there as soon as ya get to try out some the guns around here , we'll even let try something on the large side if ya can hamdle it !!!!
When we get the next shoot together with a fixed date !!!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #9
F-Troop
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephus
You'll get there as soon as ya get to try out some the guns around here , we'll even let try something on the large side if ya can hamdle it !!!!
When we get the next shoot together with a fixed date !!!
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Cool!![/FONT]
[/FONT]
F-Troop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:05 PM   #10
Zane Zackerly
The Mad Messenger

Nine millimeter is forty-five set on stun.

'Nuff Said.
Zane Zackerly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:08 PM   #11
AKWARRIOR
Gone

If I had to have an XD it would certainly be the model in 45.Ill pass on the glock.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined"-Patrick Henry
AKWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:41 AM   #12
WFO2

Hey I have a couple of 9mm and the grandkids and the little lady like them .........
WFO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:52 PM   #13
HorseSoldier176
Retired Soldier

I'm with Cephus on this one, buy a M-1911A1, and never look back again. The Glock is better than a rock, but only just. I carried a Glock 19 as a department weapon. It was better than a rock, but I have never had a 1911 fail me, ever. I generally wipe down, and lightly oil my carry piece on, or about the 15th of the month, and completely field strip it on the last day of the month. I then take the mag that was in the weapon, pull all rounds out of it, and it gets wiped down, and placed in a drawer to "rest" for the next month. The first mag in the pouch goes into the weapon, the second mag goes over to the first spot, and the one that spent last month resting, gets loaded, and goes into the pouch. I rotate my mags like this every month, and clean the weapon twice a month, whether fired, or not. Now, if I go to the range, and fire that weapon, or was in a firefight, the weapons gets full service, then goes back into rotation.

You have to be confident with your carry weapon, but don't select one because it is purddy, or sexy, select it because it will accomplish the mission of protecting you, and your family.

Bruce R. Gadbois
HorseSoldier176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:12 PM   #14
Moon
IncogNegro
Gyroball Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Bin Laden Liquors Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Ms Pacman Champion

I have a similar philosophy as Horse does.... with a different judgment outcome.

I use a ratty-ass Glock (10mm) to carry around in the Jeep/truck/car, night-stand, etc. I do this because the 10mm is a great cartridge for eliminating human threat. I love my 1911's too, but I don't want to fuck them up by exposing them to conditions that I would willingly expose a Glock to (rain, dirt, finish wear, etc). It's not that I think the 1911's couldn't stand up to the conditions, but I have more respect for a quality gun than I do a Glock. Glocks are hoopties. Most of us here know this.

It handles about like a 2x4, but it goes "bang" every time. Plus the cartridge is really accurate, as is the particular model Glock I have. As Horse said, you just have to be confident in your hoopties.

Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:25 PM   #15
HorseSoldier176
Retired Soldier

10 mm is just European .45ACP, and yes it is a fine cartridge. I certainly understand carrying a Glock, in lieu of a 1911 as a hump weapon, but since I carry in a holster, on my body, I am not overly worried about unnecessary wear. I generally carry a Colt combat commander, or a Springfield WWII M-1911A1. Since the Colt was a gift from my father for me making it to investigator at the department, it was purchased as a carry weapon, and so I do. I carry the regular 1911 when I want a bit of extra length. In the warmer weather, when most people are wearing less clothing, therefore less to have to penetrate, I will carry the Glock 19, in 9mmP when I am just out by myself. I also carry a Kel Tec in 9mmP on my ankle as a back up.

If I was carrying in my car, not on my body, then yes, I would carry a "hooptie", but I rarely take the weapon off, and I never leave a weapon unguarded in my vehicle.
HorseSoldier176 is offline   Reply With Quote