Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 06-17-2009, 04:28 PM   #46
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

I have one of those things Czubek. It is probably the best foreign handgun ever made.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #47
Moon
IncogNegro
Gyroball Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Bin Laden Liquors Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Ms Pacman Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo View Post
I have one of those things Czubek. It is probably the best foreign handgun ever made.

Maybe not the best ever, but definitely better than this pile. It looks like someone did the ONLY THING POSSIBLE to make it any more of a n!ggerfied saturday night special:

Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:58 PM   #48
ColdSteel762
Minister of Tar&Feathers

Fucking hell what did they do to that poor pistol?
ColdSteel762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:59 PM   #49
Moon
IncogNegro
Gyroball Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Bin Laden Liquors Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Ms Pacman Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel762 View Post
Fucking hell what did they do to that poor pistol?
I have no idea. I googled "shitty CZ-52" and it was on the 5th or 6th page. All joking aside, I can't imagine why someone would do that.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #50
ColdSteel762
Minister of Tar&Feathers

Wanna know why?

THIS is why-

:zoot:

POOR
TASTE!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:14 PM   #51
Moon
IncogNegro

That's what it reminded me of too. "Some broke-ass welfare pimp owns a CZ-52"
Old 06-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #52
ColdSteel762
Minister of Tar&Feathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
That's what it reminded me of too. "Some broke-ass welfare pimp owns a CZ-52"
That would be a good caption for the picture-I can see that pimp with that piss ass looking 52 tucked down the front of his pants.....
He carries that thing with a round in the chamber and soon all the hos'll be calling him 'stumpy'.....
Old 06-17-2009, 08:22 PM   #53
AKWARRIOR
Gone

I would take the CZ52 over the Nagant revolver.I have both.That trigger pull is horrible.It makes a good conversation piece but thats about it.The ackward CZ52 angle grip can be rectified using a Hogue handall.Thats really my only complaint with the 52,that and no side magazine release button.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined"-Patrick Henry
AKWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #54
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKWARRIOR View Post
I would take the CZ52 over the Nagant revolver.
Pogo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:27 PM   #55
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

Now there is a very collectable firearm.
It qualifies as number one, on the string of them, for boat anchors.
Nothing lost, if the anchor is hung up and the line has to be cut.
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:12 PM   #56
thefundamentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel762 View Post
Yeah I REALLY need to get off my ass and learn to reload!
Naaaaah! That would take you away from the computer - and we'd miss your sly humor and quick wit!
Besides, we can't reload. Who, then, would buy all that imported ammo if we American's didn't? We'd get even more people mad at us!
thefundamentalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:14 PM   #57
thefundamentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post

I like it - it's "different"! Especially that ivory-looking grip!
Hmmmmm.....maybe I could redo a TT-33 Tok like this?
Darn, now you guys have got me thinking another gun!
thefundamentalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #58
Moon
IncogNegro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefundamentalist View Post
I dunno why, you could prolly buy that one for around a hundred bucks....
Old 06-18-2009, 01:39 PM   #59
ColdSteel762
Minister of Tar&Feathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefundamentalist View Post
If you DARE do that to a pistol-we here at the WILL find out,and you will be given a place alongside Glock4me for eternity as PUNISHMENT!

But yes-I do really need to learn to reload.
I would like to come up with my own brew for the Makarov-as I find anything in JHP to be a terrible choice due to lack of penetration,and i have an all steel CZ82 pistol that can most likely handle the hottest of 9x18.
I'd love to find out if there is a JHP around 105-115 gr that I can push 1100-1200 and see what that penetrates and expands like!
Makarov has a slightly bigger diameter than its cousins the 9x17 and 9x19-so I'd really have my work cut out for me.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:48 PM   #60
Peeweester40
Who Dat?

Quote:
Combat and defensive pistols must be more reliable than that.They are a soldiers last line of ballistic weapon defense,and the housewife's defense against certain vile injury and death at the hands of a crazed home invader.
Glock simply cannot claim to have given their best effort in this design,if in fact this design is a detriment to itself and its user in such a way.

To be perfectly clear,I would not trust such a company with my life if in fact they are knowingly making their lifesaving products -which is what a pistol is- with such a glaring vulnerability to failure that makes the weapon more dangerous to the shooter than the intended target.
From my understanding, there is a 'perfect'ly good reason Glock did what they did with the chamber on their barrels, and it has to do with feed reliability. I don't feel like I have to carry a flag and defend Glock, but I do carry their pistols, in one version or another; usually a .45 G-36 or a 9mm. G-19 and I bet on thier reliability. The extra chamber support that is said to be the downfall of the Glock design, is the reason these guns can go a while without being cleaned, or the ammo might not quite be in spec., which would cause a jam in a match grade barrel. Unfortunately, cartridges out of spec. seem to be the reason the Glock has been cursed with the KB, in the area of the case that is unsupported. I make sure I don't shoot lead through my Glocks, and take extra care when running MY reloads through them (and never shoot anyone else's reloads-in any pistol) and I've never had any problems, in many thousands of rounds, in 4 different calibers. I'm sure if I shoot enough, it may happen, but then, it may happen in any gun.