Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2019, 04:41 PM   #1
JD Miller
Fake Member

Default What kind of first name is 'Ofare' ?

What kind of first name is 'Ofare' ?

Got message on my phone recorder for a equipment ad I have.

702 area code (Las Vegas), Dude had a weird foreign accent, said his name is 'Ofare' (Ofair?)..... Sounded like a A-rab or something

Usually I dont deal with foreigners when Im selling something because they have their own primative culture and dont understand "sold as is", or they might want to trade a sex goat or flea infested female sex slave or something. Or try and sue me because they are ignorant or dont know wtf they are doing

Old 02-20-2019, 04:55 PM   #2
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Maybe you misunderstood the pronounciation and he actually said, "Hello, My name is AssHair."
Old 02-20-2019, 05:12 PM   #3
JD Miller
Fake Member

I listened to it again ...O-FFFuckhair..... Maybe he did say Asshair
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:17 PM   #4
Stalky

Obama's long lost relative?
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:17 PM   #5
JD Miller
Fake Member

Old 02-20-2019, 06:12 PM   #6
dinkydow

Asshair? Sounds like a porch munkey name.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 07:20 PM   #7
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post

Usually I dont deal with foreigners when Im selling something because they have their own primative culture and dont understand "sold as is", or they might want to trade a sex goat or flea infested female sex slave or something. Or try and sue me because they are ignorant or dont know wtf they are doing
1. I had a Toyota Tundra for sale. I put the price 500 bucks below book at $14K so that it would go fast. I had two white guys rushing to pay for it. A messican called and wanted to know my lowest price. I told him the listed price was it. The messican said, "You have to negotiate." I said, "OK, I will take $8,000." The messican said he would come right over and buy it. I told him I would text him the address then never did. He kept calling. I just let it ring.

2. I sold a Ford Tempo one time. The phone rang off the hook. The white guy who bought it insisted he get it although others were en route to look at the car. I think the price was $1800. That was Friday night.

Monday night the buyer called and wanted his money back. I asked what was wrong. He said it needed a transmission, two CV shafts and some other stuff. I said it did not and was fine when I sold it. I told him his mechanic was taking him for a ride. He said he would sue. I told him to go ahead. Damned white people.

3. One time I sold a Dodge Omni in good condition that ran well. A fat white trash girl bought it Friday night. Monday night she brought the car back and wanted to know why the fender edges had cut the tire sidewalls. I told her it was because she overloaded the car and compressed the springs too far. She thought I should buy her new tires. I told her it was a car, not a pickup truck.

4. I had a Ford Bronco for sale. Some dipshit came to look at it. He said he was going to buy it for $3700. But he said he wanted to borrow it for the weekend first to take it 4 wheeling. I told him to piss off.

5. I had an ATV for sale for $2750. On the phone I agreed to take $2500 for it. That was my "lowest price". The messican who offered $2500 showed up with $2000. I told him he was $500 short. He said that was all the money he had. I asked why he offered $2500. He said he was just negotiating. I told him someone else would buy it. He said he was not leaving until I agreed to take $2000. I said I hope he brought a sleeping bag because he was going to be there for a very long time.

6. One time I had a Honda 200 cc atv for sale. A white girl came to look at it. She test drove it, up the hill and out of sight. About 20 minutes later she came back. She seemed flustered and said, "I will think about it." She got in her car and drove off. I got to looking at the atv. She had driven into something and bent the frame. Fuck. Irresponsible white people.

In point of fact, I have only once ever sold a vehicle to a minority. A Messican bought a rusty old F250 I had. Both gas tanks were full. He called the next day and wanted to know how to switch tanks. At 6 mpg it ran through about one tank of gas per day. The fumes smelled delightful. But the interior was perfect and it was clean under the hood cuz white guys had owned it.
500grains is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 08:16 PM   #8
slug

I sold a ‘69 Grand Prix to a white girl

she came back two weeks later and

demanded her money back...it turned

out that she had knocked a hole in the

oil pan while on a gravel road and she

thought that I should refund her money

because the car sat to low to run down

gravel roads doing 60 mph...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 08:25 PM   #9
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quiet some stories 500 grains. Ive never sold anything to anyone but American white people

I like the one where the guy wanted to borrow the bronco for the weekend before he paid for it

Ive sold many vehicles

I sold a 1970 VW convertible that was just completely restored, brand new paint (red), New top etc etc. It was a real real nice car
. Sold it to a girl,,,, about a month later she called and wanted to know if id give her a estimate on some bodywork. Basicaly She Totaled it

Same thing happened to a immaculate '69 ford F250 Custom Camper Special , had all the options , air power steering, power brakes , 360 V8, 60K original miles, Truck had been stored for many year. Easly over $20,000 truck today. Guy I sold it to sold it to a another guy who totaled it.....Frickin idiots
Old 02-20-2019, 08:34 PM   #10
Stalky

Some ho's sister wanted to borrow a car I owned.
Got mad when I said no.
Borrow my car to transport dope across state lines?
That is a hell to the fuk no.
Don't care why she wanted to borrow it.
My car
I may have been young once.
Not stoopid.

My rules.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 09:02 PM   #11
500grains
Soldier of Allah

A friend of mine put a 500 hp motor into a Dodge Charger. Then he had to change the diff, stiffen the frame and build a drive shaft to hold up to the power. After a year he was sick of the car and sold it. The guy who bought it drive it through the front of a house going 80 mph 3 days later.
500grains is online now   Reply With Quote