Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Mess Hall
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Mess Hall Talk about food. Recipes, grilling, dehydrating, smoking, and BBQs.

Old 05-03-2020, 04:14 PM   #1
c0dy33

Default Who likes hot sauce?

I just can't get enough of the shit lately. I don't know how or why it started but I can't eat food without hot sauce anymore.
c0dy33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 04:18 PM   #2
JD Miller
Fake Member

Sriracha or Tapatio on everything

this guy has Sriracha on his popcorn .

Old 05-03-2020, 04:25 PM   #3
c0dy33

My store brand hot sauce of choice is Crystal. Not as much sodium as the "Louisiana" brand. I use it as a base hot sauce to put on rice or cook in with meat and veggies.

The sauce on the far right is a reaper sauce, really tasty but it'll burn your butt hole if you use too much. I also chop up habaneros in almost everything I eat too.

Capsaicin is good for you. Kills bacteria, viruses and it's also a vasodilator so good for circulation. Also been shown to convert white fat cells to brown (burns more calories).
Old 05-03-2020, 04:47 PM   #4
Sanders

Hot sauce is life!

I'll second the vote on Crystal. It got hard to find around here after one of the hurricanes several years ago. Lately, I've been buying Frank's, because Crystal isn't always available.

My kids are always trying to "get" me with a hot sauce too hot for me to use. My middle daugther found some in San Diego and sent it to me. I poured some on my plate and dipped a bite of pork chop in it - well, that was TOO hot! It lit me up good!

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 05:16 PM   #5
slug

Horseradish can be good too...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 05:38 PM   #6
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44044 View Post
Horseradish can be good too...
I put hot sauce on my horseradish.
Old 05-03-2020, 06:00 PM   #7
c0dy33

I love horseradish. mmm
Old 05-06-2020, 08:43 AM   #8
ashhoe

I'm all about hot but since we ended on horseradish.

https://www.srodek.com/product/fresh...eradish-16-oz/
ashhoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 09:34 AM   #9
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashhoe View Post
I'm all about hot but since we ended on horseradish.

https://www.srodek.com/product/fresh...eradish-16-oz/
I like Hot Chow Chow too...

Since we are talking about hot...

Not overly Hot but tasty
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 04:30 PM   #10
dinkydow

Got used to hot juice in 1969. Most guys had bottles sent from home to spice up C rats and LURPs. I don't need my stinky balloon knot to be on fire. The atomic juice you guys are using I do believe would be to much for even me.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:48 PM   #11
Sanders

Someone gave me a bottle of Buffalo Wild Wings hottest hot sauce. Don't know what it is with that place, but everything I eat there gives me the shits - including their hot sauce. When I used to eat at Taco Bell, at least that was hit an miss. But I know if I'm plugged up, BWW will clean me out.
Old 09-02-2020, 06:52 AM   #12
aviator
unum de multis

I like spicy hot things but not when it burns my mouth and kills the taste of everything else.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:10 AM   #13
4thIDvet
slug

Nuke O.K. you young whipper snappers man up and eat you a DRAGONS BREATH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
I like spicy hot things but not when it burns my mouth and kills the taste of everything else.
Me to Fred a small dash is enough for my old stomach. O.K. lets see these guys eat one of these straight up.

Carolina Reaper
#1: Carolina Reaper – Hottest Pepper in the World. 2,200,000 Scoville Heat Units (SHU) With a Guinness-submitted 1,569,383 Scoville Heat Units average and recently measured peak levels of over 2,200,000 SHU, SMOKIN' ED'S CAROLINA REAPER® has officially completed its long journey to the top of “super-hot” chili charts.Mar 14, 2014

WHAT ARE THE HOTTEST PEPPERS IN THE WORLD? 2019 LIST

https://www.chilipeppermadness.com/f...chili%20charts.

Next for the world record awaiting Guiness record judging?
'DRAGONS BREATH'

HOW HOT IS THE DRAGON’S BREATH PEPPER?
The Dragon’s Breath was unofficially tested and reported at 2,480,000 million Scoville Heat Units, well above the Carolina Reaper.
Old 09-06-2020, 01:17 PM   #14
Solid Snake

In boot camp, the first MRE I ever received was Tuna with Noodles. I absolutely despise tuna. But being a recruit at Parris Island, you can't exactly say "Sir, this recruit doesn't like tuna, can this recruit get another MRE?" So I knew I was gonna have to suck it up. Luckily I discovered that mini bottle of Tabasco that came with it. I was able to quietly procure two more bottles from recruits that weren't using them. Three bottles of Tabasco and two packets of salt was what it took to eat that shit and not throw up.
Old 09-06-2020, 04:13 PM   #15
4thIDvet
slug

Spinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
In boot camp, the first MRE I ever received was Tuna with Noodles. I absolutely despise tuna. But being a recruit at Parris Island, you can't exactly say "Sir, this recruit doesn't like tuna, can this recruit get another MRE?" So I knew I was gonna have to suck it up. Luckily I discovered that mini bottle of Tabasco that came with it. I was able to quietly procure two more bottles from recruits that weren't using them. Three bottles of Tabasco and two packets of salt was what it took to eat that shit and not throw up.
God bless my Marine brothers they will eat anything I love em.
So Snake me and my bud 'Cowboy' are on a mission from God in Cancun back many years ago.
We meander to a Mexican market and I spot "DIABLO HOT SAUCE GREEN."
Holy sheet I have to have it hot. Girl at the registers say NO to caliente for Gringos. We buy it.
We had more fun putting it on greedy peoples want a clam before others got it than I can count. They literally almost went to the E.R. HOT
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote