Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 10-07-2006, 02:32 AM   #1
Sigfest

Default What do you CCW?

I guess it's pretty obvious I'm gonna carry a Sig. 239TT-40 I like those Sigs
Sigfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 02:49 AM   #2
9teen11
PERMANENTLY BANNED
Asteroids Champion

nothing now a days
9teen11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 08:25 AM   #3
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Model 65 S&W in .357 Magnum almost all of the time. If I go into an area where there could be bears, I carry a Model 629 S&W in .44 Magnum.
Old 10-07-2006, 09:18 AM   #4
75_stingray
388ci Bored & Stroked SB
Target Champion

40S&W Kahr

There will always be a large group of people that will be preyed upon, consumed by predators just like in a school of fish.
Some fish don't venture out into the deep water, others do so only when they've developed big teeth, but most just swim along looking at how blue the water is.
(GN Member)
75_stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:27 AM   #5
Driswalds
Starcastle Champion

9mm Taurus PT111
Driswalds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:38 AM   #6
Gus

In my vehicle I carry a Taurus PT 99 AFS 9 mm ... my wife and I go for walks every evening and I carry a Colt MK IV SERIES 80 GOV MOD 380 SS ... when I'm camping in the mountains I have my 1911 45 ACP in my sleeping bag with me and an AK-47 or M1 carbine or M1 Garand under my pillow.
Gus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:35 AM   #7
Moon
IncogNegro
Gyroball Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Bin Laden Liquors Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Ms Pacman Champion

I don't CCW, but I do carry a full-size 1911 copy in my car if I'm travelling.

Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 11:42 AM   #8
Karl/PA
Resident Curmudgeon

Radom P64

Alcohol is a perfect solvent: It dissolves marriages, families and careers.
Karl/PA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 11:43 AM   #9
panaceabeachbum

HK P7
Old 10-07-2006, 11:51 AM   #10
flopshot
Constitutional bigot

don't carry. a glock 17, spare mag, and a short 12 ga. live in the truck.
flopshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:19 PM   #11
buzgun
slug

Talking

Gramps gave me this when i went away to school , It saved my life once.

I will NEVER get rid of it.

Does this make me "old fashion"?

P.S. it is a Ithaca WW2 .45 that Gramps bought from DOM? in 1962 (mail order)

buzgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:31 PM   #12
Bulletboy
Troubleshooter

most of the time nothing, but its because I have one on all day for work.. At work we have to use Glock 17, but if I carry any other time its my 1911.
Bulletboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:00 PM   #13
5knives
KaBoom Kontrol Modulator

It would be illegal for me to CC anything in Wisconsin these days.

If it were legal for me to do so there would be an American arms Derringer .357 in my right front pants pocket. A Makarov usually in an inside coat pocket, and a Springfield 1911a1. , usually in a Galco Crossdraw or an IWB holster. Snubby .357's might on occassion be found on my person. Depends on what's possible and what's likely.

Of course if there were any reason at all to expect trouble, I would be seriously armed, 44 Magnums and Shotguns come to mind, as do rifles and probably another 1911, just in case.

Never go any place in a vehicle that doesn't have at least one shotgun on board. I like Mossberg 590's, that's why I've got a couple of them.

Fastest reload is still picking up another loaded weapon, always was ... always will be!

IMNSHO of course!

Regards,
5knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:39 PM   #14
scheistermeister
Throbbing Member

I carry my SA 1911A1 everywhere I go just about. The only time I've really needed it though I didn't even have to touch it. In OH we have to carry "on our person, in a holster in plain sight" while in the car if we don't lock it up. Well the easiest thing I've found for that big bastard and my small frame is a shoulder holster. Anyways, one day on my way to a friends house some idiot pulled out in front of me and I had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting him. Then, while still blocking traffic, the really big Irish guy that just cut me off gets out of his car cussing, screaming and pointing at me. As he was in the middle of his temper tantrum I just stretched back really far and smilled from ear to ear. It was about that time he noticed what I had under my arm. He quickly shut up got in his car and drove off.
Old 10-07-2006, 02:00 PM   #15
5knives
KaBoom Kontrol Modulator

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheistermeister
I carry my SA 1911A1 everywhere I go just about. The only time I've really needed it though I didn't even have to touch it. In OH we have to carry "on our person, in a holster in plain sight" while in the car if we don't lock it up. Well the easiest thing I've found for that big bastard and my small frame is a shoulder holster. Anyways, one day on my way to a friends house some idiot pulled out in front of me and I had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting him. Then, while still blocking traffic, the really big Irish guy that just cut me off gets out of his car cussing, screaming and pointing at me. As he was in the middle of his temper tantrum I just stretched back really far and smilled from ear to ear. It was about that time he noticed what I had under my arm. He quickly shut up got in his car and drove off.

Well Done!

Regards,
5knives is offline   Reply With Quote