Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Wanted to buy/sell/trade
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Wanted to buy/sell/trade You must have a minimum of 25 posts in order to sell or start a thread in this area.

Old 12-24-2014, 04:40 AM   #1
WWes
Dud

Default WTB--old Kvar US grip in black

As the title says but to be more specific the pistol grip sold with the first US mfg. stock sets they sold. It's a copy of the Bulgarian AK74 pistol grip.

Purists complained, and rightfully so and Kvar changed to a more generic AKM grip pattern.

This has nothing to do with 922r compliance, I just like the grip for gloves in winter conditions and it would be better to have one in black. There are commercial US made grips at $25 and s&h, I'd like to be under that.

The solid molded grips are tempting but it's a lot of money for a piece of plastic.

Thanks for looking!
WWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:56 PM   #2
Diesel 88888888
slug

I may have one if I can ever get all my parts and pieces sorted out…you can't imagine. Anyway, I had a bunch of K-Var stuff and probably still do…made the feds give it all back.

KG, Esq.
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 04:24 AM   #3
WWes
Dud

Diesel,

What I'm looking for is the Bulgarian modal skinny grip with the little nipple/nub at it's base, folks wanted the Russian pattern grip and griped to the Kvar forums and they changed over. They then eliminated a communication forum, go figure...lol.

No hurry, no rush but if you find one I'll pay fair market price. It's my preferred winter grip. Molded black beats bubblegum or spray paint to match the machine.

WW
WWes is offline   Reply With Quote