Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2018, 11:29 AM   #91
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin View Post
Well. Beautiful morning here in Miramar Beach. If there werent sticks and leaves everywhere you would never know that anything happened here yesterday.

Loading up the food and water we bought the other day and going to head into Panama City. I'm sure it will be used there.
Konstantin not so quick. You may be fine where you are but sorry lad their is no more Panama City to go to.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pana...w=1333&bih=670

My neighbor here now his brother just called from outside Panama City and his girlfriends house frigging exploded and lucky for them they were in the half still their.
The police will most likely not let you in?
Old 10-11-2018, 12:00 PM   #92
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTO View Post
We have Sanders, Konstantin, Frogman and Merc as honorary Flarda members.
Honorary member? Does that mean I don't have to pay NM state taxes anymore?

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:05 PM   #93
Sanders

Here's a helicopter survey of Mexico Beach. You don't have to be a member to watch the flakebook video: https://www.facebook.com/wxchasing/v...g4NTQyNTM3NDc/
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:12 PM   #94
c0dy33

Damn that's Andrew damage.
c0dy33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:19 PM   #95
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0dy33 View Post
Yup cOdy looks like Andrew. See how some homes standing and next to them like leveled to the foundation? Home structure could play a part but like I posted with Andrew they found it was massive mini volcanos within the storm.
They were not aware of this till Andrew. So your home could hold with the 165 m.p.h. wind but then comes Mr. tornado. Whoops sadly goodbye.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:05 AM   #96
Konstantin

Made it back to New Mexico (and snow) yesterday. Sure is a different world here.

I had never been that close to anything like hurricane Michael. I was pretty scared, at one point it looked like it was headed right for us.

My family was lucky and only received a tiny taste of the destruction that a hurricane can cause. We drove toward Panama City on Thursday. We didn't get too far because of all the debris in the road. I also didn't want to add to any traffic problem. We did find some folks that were happy to take our unneeded hurricane supplies. The damage was heartbreaking. It is sad to see all of it on the news, but really heartbreaking to see in person. A lot of people lost everything.

Please keep the people that were affected by the hurricane in your thoughts and prayers. If you can help by sending a little donation there are plenty of people needing it.

I now feel an attachment to the area and a love for the awesome people there. It has been one of my favorite places since I first visited a few years ago
Konstantin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:06 AM   #97
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0dy33 View Post

One person says something stupid, and the other stupid people hear him, and the next thing you know, you're getting tortured in a gulag.

Welcome to democracy, where your rights depend on the howling of the mob.

mr-ak-47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:10 AM   #98
c0dy33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-ak-47 View Post
c0dy33 is online now   Reply With Quote