Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Knives
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Knives Discussion about knives

Old 05-12-2018, 06:36 PM   #16
9teen11
PERMANENTLY BANNED
Asteroids Champion

CRKT M16 tanto or a Leatherman wave. both one hand openers.
9teen11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 06:42 PM   #17
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9teen11 View Post
It is a wonder that they don't take

them away from y'all to...

Come to America and enjoy it

(while they still let US)...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:27 PM   #18
9teen11
PERMANENTLY BANNED
Asteroids Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44044 View Post
It is a wonder that they don't take

them away from y'all to...

Come to America and enjoy it

(while they still let US)...
Well, we aren't supposed to have evil knives unless our work/job requires them. Leatherman tool I'm sure would present no problems to most cops, the CRKT is not obvious but would be most definitely frowned upon. I only carry them in case of cheesecake, or .....
Old 05-12-2018, 11:56 PM   #19
cerberus
Dud

It's kind of funny. Back when I was a kid and things were starting to get phuqued up here in the states, my dad's 'back-up plan' was Australia. Hope he's watching.
cerberus
cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 12:18 AM   #20
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

I carry one like this everyday (blade on mine is stainless steel).
https://www.gerbergear.com/Knives/Folding/AR-3.00_05848

When I step out into the woods, this one is on my belt (stainless steel blade).
https://www.gerbergear.com/Knives/Fi...Knife_22-01874

When hunting, the one with the black handle is on my belt also.
https://www.cutco.com/products/produ...9zea2akbum6r60
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 01:27 AM   #21
S. Fisher

I carry an older Kershaw Ken Onion in stainless.
A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.
Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, February 12, 1779
S. Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 04:41 AM   #22
9teen11
PERMANENTLY BANNED
Asteroids Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberus View Post
It's kind of funny. Back when I was a kid and things were starting to get phuqued up here in the states, my dad's 'back-up plan' was Australia. Hope he's watching.
cerberus
If only we had the 2nd Amendment here, it would have been a good move. My old grandfather emigrated to Oz from merry olde England prior to the Great War, I wish he had emigrated to the States instead. At least when the SHTF, you blokes will stand a chance, by and large, we are at the mercy of the system that screwed us.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:53 PM   #23
remus

My every day carry is a Swiss Army Centurian in a belt case. Right size and has some tools that come in handy more often than one would think. Also a small S A two blade thin one for opening mail and cleaning fingernails and such. My money clip is also a S A money clip with a small blade. I love knives and have a bunch of all kinds of them. Once in a while I'll also carry my Benchmade Casbah.
remus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 12:10 PM   #24
twin50

Gerber combat folder
twin50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:52 AM   #25
Crusader30-06M1

Quote:
I carry a CRKT M16-13T. Absolutely love it. Had another less expensive M16 variant before. I'm completely sold on these.
Crusader30-06M1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:20 PM   #26
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
Someone gave my kid a fake microtech as a christmas present. We thought it was real. One of the screws fell out. I mailed it back to get them to put a new screw in it. Their lawyer called and wanted to know where we got the fake microtech so that he could file a lawsuit. The company would not return the fake. Oh well.
A guy I worked with asked me to go to a gun show with him after he seen my collection of Microtechs. Fucktard buys a bootleg of a Combat Troodon. I live about 10 minutes from were the show was & it was broke before we go to my place with him playing with it. RIP Village Idiot!
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 12:20 PM   #27
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Not every day carry pieces for modern times exactly, but at one time time were used by American GIs of yore.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 02:38 PM   #28
S. Fisher

Quote:
If only we had the 2nd Amendment here, it would have been a good move. My old grandfather emigrated to Oz from merry olde England prior to the Great War, I wish he had emigrated to the States instead. At least when the SHTF, you blokes will stand a chance, by and large, we are at the mercy of the system that screwed us.
I’ll let you in on a secret, The Second Amendment is a universal human right. That document doesn’t grant us the power to defend ourselves, we as humans have that anyway. It’s up to the individual to either exercise that human right or curl up and take whatever their oppressors throw at them. Self defense should never be viewed as a privilege. If a government is going to throw you in jail for defending your life, then don’t get caught.
If the SHTF happens down there then you can use the tactics the few Jews used in the Warsaw gehtto uprising. If your dead anyway then make them earn it the hard way, because we all will die sometime, why let them determine how?
S. Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:26 PM   #29
Bluntforce
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Fisher View Post
I’ll let you in on a secret, The Second Amendment is a universal human right. That document doesn’t grant us the power to defend ourselves, we as humans have that anyway. It’s up to the individual to either exercise that human right or curl up and take whatever their oppressors throw at them. Self defense should never be viewed as a privilege. If a government is going to throw you in jail for defending your life, then don’t get caught.
If the SHTF happens down there then you can use the tactics the few Jews used in the Warsaw gehtto uprising. If your dead anyway then make them earn it the hard way, because we all will die sometime, why let them determine how?
Old 11-09-2018, 12:24 PM   #30
Bookworm
Official DDB Poet Laureat

Still carry an old Browning lock blade that my wife gave me for our first wedding ann. 41 years ago. One of the real old Browning with a 2 1/2inch Soligen blade.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.
Bookworm is offline   Reply With Quote