Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2018, 09:23 AM   #31
Angry White Trash
slug

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
AWT I am old beat up blown up and done but damn I loved being in shape in my younger days so dang good for you young feller.

Did you watch the Kenyans dominate the marathon in Berlin I watched start to finish in the wee morning hours live. Super good athletes and classy good people they are.
The Kenyan woman winner is a member of the Kenyan Army.
When Kipchoge got done with the marathon he ran around talking to people like he just walked up one flight of stairs. Incredible for him.

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/eliu...-record-berlin
I missed that! Holy shit that is an awesome WR!!!

Won't be long before they break the 2 hour barrier.

All they have to do is run 4:34.8 pace the whole way... no biggie.
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:52 AM   #32
thefundamentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter 14 View Post
100+ temps?
Christ, its a wonder you're still upright.

And I absolutely, positively HATE avocados.
Yeah, I was trying to go back into A/C 6 months ago working for someone else, and I just couldn't keep up with the younger guys.
They were wanting 70,80, 90 hours a week. No breaks, no lunches, 7 days a week, all about money, money, money. (Of course they didn't say that during the hiring process).
Got dehydrated and dizzy, seeing blue haze, lucky I made it home. Muscle aches, water on both knees, blood pressure spikes, real bad.
thefundamentalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:05 PM   #33
Shooter 14
Miserable Bastard

Ok...
Here's a potassium update.

100mg each morning after breakfast. Seems to modify my piss schedule. Instead of pissing 5-6 times a day and 2-3 at night, it's now twice (yesterday & today so far) and no getting up to pee last night.

I also think I might be retaining water.
Or maybe I'm getting my period. I don't no. I just feel bloated...

No muscle cramps last night. Might be on to something.
More later.
Old 09-18-2018, 03:07 PM   #34
buzgun
slug

I get the same kind of muscle cramps you describe.......mine come from sweating profusely in the 110 degree heat while doing manual labor outside and drinking a lot of water which depletes sodium and potassium.

The muscles in my hands flex painfully hard all by themselves and if i flex my abdominal muscles i get unbelievably painful cramps like my intestines are bursting through my chest.

This am i was working at 5:00 with a pickaxe and shovel digging out an irrigation hole for dripper system .....no fun

I eat avocados, take potassium pills and eat salty bacon for breakfast to minimize this issue.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:59 PM   #35
Shooter 14
Miserable Bastard

Speaking of abdominal muscle cramps, that is one of my least favorite muscle pain. I get these damned "Charlie horse" type cramps in my gut area for no reason. Sometimes just sitting at the desk with the computer and they tighten up. I have to stand up right away, standing tall and try to slowly stretch them out to get them to relax.

I'm thinking I have a terminal case of aging.
Not real happy about it, either...
Shooter 14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 05:10 PM   #36
aviator
unum de multis

AWT, you are not advanced in age, heck I wish I was 55 again. But you are only as old as you feel.
Old 09-18-2018, 05:41 PM   #37
Angry White Trash
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
AWT, you are not advanced in age, heck I wish I was 55 again. But you are only as old as you feel.
I suppose I'm not quite a geazer yet but I'm not 23 any more and can't slam dunk a bassetball like I used to 30 years ago. That's why I'm trying to keep as much mojo as I can so I can compete with the young kids in volleyball. I wish I still had a 39" vertical so I could elevate at the net better.
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:20 PM   #38
Sanders

Apple cider vinegar will help you out with those muscle cramps, too.

Take a tablespoon in the morning and another before bed - if you can stand it. I like the stuff, so it's no problem for me.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote