Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > New Members Introduction.
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

New Members Introduction. New to our forum? Log in, introduce yourself and say hello.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:52 AM   #16
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
Welcome. Lotsa good people on this forum, but you need to have a very thick skin. I know you well. You'll fit in.
Oh no it’s not safe with peeps like you AJ here. There goes my safe space oh well if you can’t beat them guess I’ll join em. Now go back over there AJ and buy something so you can get a review finally after so many years.
flashy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:44 AM   #17
bill3542

Well I see you stumbled over from the other site... there are some of us that haunt both places.
bill3542 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 01:50 PM   #18
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill3542 View Post
Well I see you stumbled over from the other site... there are some of us that haunt both places.
Lurked for years, but this place allows actual freedom compared to having trolling lib mods that give a pass to bleeding heart libs.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:42 PM   #19
GBob01
Coonass Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
Lurked for years, but this place allows actual freedom compared to having trolling lib mods that give a pass to bleeding heart libs.
Think you'll find that liberals dont last long around here before they are outed and beaten like the little bitches they are.

III DEO VINDICE
GBob01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 08:16 PM   #20
A.J.
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
Oh no it’s not safe with peeps like you AJ here. There goes my safe space oh well if you can’t beat them guess I’ll join em. Now go back over there AJ and buy something so you can get a review finally after so many years.
You make a good point. My very presence here makes this an unsafe place.

As for buying crap on the other forum, I'm not really into buying more guns and accessories. I've got more than I need. Why the Hell do I own 5 Garands?! I DON'T KNOW!!!

In any event it's good to see one of my many arch rivals on this forum.
A.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 10:52 PM   #21
rice paddy daddy

Welcome
Old 12-02-2018, 07:09 AM   #22
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Well thanks for the welcome