Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > Members Photographs
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Members Photographs This area is for photographs taken by forum members and their families and friends.

Old 11-20-2019, 01:09 PM   #16
twin50

yup I had a buddy went to the Church and we compared training after it was over...ya'll were around the high speed fellas all the time and I concur HC trained harder and got more of it...
twin50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 12:10 AM   #17
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Picture of picture of two mean lean fighting machines. Ft. Dix N.J. Mar. 68.
Put us in Sarge we will kick that Charlie Cong's ass. Our Top was the best a man from S. America who I think was some kind of Indian?
He "Calm down girls you'll get yer asses kicked soon enough."
He looked like he could eat nails and spit bullets. Before lights out at Dix he showed us slides and gave us tips on staying alive. Damn he was the best I liked the guy.
Old 12-31-2019, 12:25 AM   #18
slug

Quote:
1968...a long time ago, but it

seems like it was yesterday...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 11:32 AM   #19
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

It's quite amazing to see how all you ugly old farts
were such good looking, indeed handsome, young men.
Old 02-24-2020, 11:26 PM   #20
4thIDvet
slug

Smile Our senior citizen crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-a-Roo View Post
It's quite amazing to see how all you ugly old farts
were such good looking, indeed handsome, young men.
And now Rick sadly its off to the rest home.
L to R.
My buddies daughter, John neighbor 25 Inf. Nam, ? 5th SF Nam, Cambodia, Wade 9th Inf. Nam. Funny story on the SF guy. Cush job base camp paperwork for some officer?
Hot chick comes in speaking French and he starts talking to her in fluent French. C.O. says damn you speak French? Uh oh. Few days later he is with some SF Team in Cambodia and he did 2 tours their.
He says Tim I should have never opened my stupid mouth.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:38 PM   #21
4thIDvet
slug

Wade on one of those U.S. Navy river boats brand new FNG. Has a 60 and on the stern. Helmsman matts the boat Wade flies off the back 60 heads for Davy Jones locker.
"You stupid FNG you owe us $10,000."
Wade says sir I only make a $100 am month.
"Your gonna be in the Army for the rest of your damn life troop."
He told them he can't swim and is scared to death of water. They never made him pay.
Old 02-25-2020, 02:07 AM   #22
slug

Quote:
Wade on one of those U.S. Navy river boats brand new FNG. Has a 60 and on the stern. Helmsman matts the boat Wade flies off the back 60 heads for Davy Jones locker.
"You stupid FNG you owe us $10,000."
Wade says sir I only make a $100 am month.
"Your gonna be in the Army for the rest of your damn life troop."
He told them he can't swim and is scared to death of water. They never made him pay.
$100 a month...but you got to see all

of those exotic places...full of snakes

leaches, and Charlie shooting at you...

Welcome Home Sir
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 09:47 PM   #23
Solid Snake

Not from my actual platoon, but pics from my boot camp "yearbook"...

Combat hitting skills, AKA boxing, AKA "when I blow the whistle, just beat the shit out of each other"

Pugil sticks...fun times

The gas chamber. I have a VHS tape of my actual platoon coming out of the gas chamber. Two feet of snot hanging from our noses in addition to the saliva and tears.

Old 02-26-2020, 04:33 PM   #24
4thIDvet
slug

Good man Snake.
I loved the gas chamber. "O.K. take off your masks and exit the back door."
Open the door you mother F#$KERS..
"What we can't hear you."
We will kill you mother F#$KERS.
"That's the spirit now we will open them."
Old 02-26-2020, 05:10 PM   #25
Solid Snake

Quote:
Good man Snake.
I loved the gas chamber. "O.K. take off your masks and exit the back door."
Open the door you mother F#$KERS..
"What we can't hear you."
We will kill you mother F#$KERS.
"That's the spirit now we will open them."
The first time, in boot camp was bad. But after knowing what to expect, it got easier and more fun each time I had to do it. After exiting the gas chamber the last time I had NBC training, I looked at my buddy and jokingly asked "How long could you stay in there with no mask?" He jokingly responded "longer than you". I said "oh really?" We had a brief staredown and ran to the instructor asking if we could go back in to see who could last longer. The instructor said "are you serious? You're fucking crazy. Go ahead" We went in and started our staredown until we started coughing. Eventually he won and I ran out. But then I held the door closed while he was trying to break it down. Shit, those were fun times.
Solid Snake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 05:24 PM   #26
Sanders

At Ft. Benning there was a big tree outside the exit door from the gas chamber. I guess more than one nose had been broken on it. I always kind of liked the smell of CS gas. Cleared the sinuses better than horseradish.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 09:39 PM   #27
4thIDvet
slug

Basic Ft. Dix 1968. The Bridge half way between Dak To and the Ben Het Green Beret camp 4th Tim and best bud Moose Munoz.
145 lbs. of mean lean fighting machines. Yeah right.
Old 08-05-2021, 03:32 PM   #28
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Nice.
Old 12-06-2022, 09:25 PM   #29
dinkydow

One of my lifelong buddies and I were talking about tomorrow being Pearl Harbor/1941 day...and we talked about our dads and others we knew growing up who were vets. There was a WWI vet that lived in our hood. He was mustard gassed. Seriously fucked him up. Most of the grown up men were vets...WW2 and Korea was not so long past then. Now we Vietnam vets are the "old war geezers."
Everyone I knew...who was a WW2 OR Korea vet is now gone to the other side.

Uncle Sam sent us off to kick commy asses in SE Asia. We did just that. Then the commy here...gave..the RSVN...to the ho che mhen commys. Its been downhill ever since.

Now....vets are all "domestic terrorists." The real domestic terrorists, here, control the vote counting, process the GOP is a joke, and The dimokratic traitors are all immune from any kind of justice. The nlqqers are the new master race and males who eat cock, wear dresses, molest children, groom grade school drag queens for sex, and squat to piss.......have all the liberal answers to questions no one except them are asking. AND niqqer faggots are now "genius elite life forms," and former presidents. While the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...molests children in public view and on national television.

AND...

IF YOU PUBLICLY OBJECT..... to this fucking liberal homo, ANTIFA, BLM, niqqer violence, pro criminal, commy insanity, you/we, are declared "an enemy of the junta," and destroyed.

The soapbox is junta controlled.

The ballot box is now a douchebag commy controlled joke.

The cartridge box..... ???

Tip: "It is not the US Constitution that protects our rights as citizens from the kind of government our country came into being to escape from. Its the fucking guns."

So....hidding... our "AR-47 assault weapons," under grandma's sick bed... isn't a solution to a damn thing.

Big Brother will be coming for you/us....now what?

I am way to old and busted up to do a fucking thing except to watch....and...to bitch.

Good luck America, I loved you with all my heart and blood.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 11:01 PM   #30
aviator
unum de multis

They bad part is they send us to do the dirty work for their ego or financial gains and then everything we accomplish gets ruined, it's happened too many times already, Afghanistan, Korea (sort of), Vietnam, even Japan...Not to mention my old stomping grounds in Nicaragua, back in communist hands, fuck, why can't we just finish the job? Iraq... Gen Schwarzkopf told Bush1, let me finish it and he was told to stand down. It sucks being used as a fucking expendable peon and get nothing accomplished while politicians with $100K salary get richer.

I'm not having a good day today either...good night.