Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2018, 03:37 PM   #1
Diesel 88888888
slug

Nuke The 7 Prisoners Killed In SC Prison Fight Have Been Identified

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/c...208996129.html

Six n!ggers and what might be one white man...dead! No real details about what the riot was about...or who did all the killing; 17 more are injured but no details yet.

Apparently the prison hacks were unable or unwilling to do anything to stop the riot. The prison systems in US are a mess...experimentation with diversity and integration hasn't worked, nor have long sentences...most come out far more dangerous than when they went in.

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:09 PM   #2
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

...working 16 hours on the chain gang would stop this nonsense...

but if more negears kilt each other watching TV and ass fucking each other ...so be it, no appeals on negear U death row ...

One person says something stupid, and the other stupid people hear him, and the next thing you know, you're getting tortured in a gulag.

Welcome to democracy, where your rights depend on the howling of the mob.

mr-ak-47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:34 PM   #3
Boris

I vote to lock them in 1 cell for the duration of their sentence,,THAT would completely eliminate prison gangs,drugs,etc etc.
I think that would also deter repeat offenders

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:08 PM   #4
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Tell them the only thing they can eat for 1 year is other prisoners.

Provide a hibachi and machetes.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:58 PM   #5
Diesel 88888888
slug

Nuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I vote to lock them in 1 cell for the duration of their sentence,,THAT would completely eliminate prison gangs,drugs,etc etc.
I think that would also deter repeat offenders
The problem with that idea (it has been tried) is that prisoner labor is required to make the prisons function and operate as planned.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:19 PM   #6
Stalky

Recidivism rates are high and guaranteed. Too much money to make sure the federal funding flows in. Never been incarcerated and why would I be?
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 10:47 PM   #7
1AR2smalldogs

Default "It's time for your favorite game show, folks; JUSTICE OR DEATH!":

They want to kill each other?! Make a PPV contract and give all the inmates a sword and a shield. No joke like thracian swords and hand bucklers, either. Then pull the guards out for three hours. The survivors get the privilege of fighting again when the prison fills up. PLUS: Training camps where male, female, and older juvenile relatives of violent crime victims get trained to fight as either a classical Greek Hoplite or a classical Roman Legionnaire armored sword and shield fighter one-on-one with the victimizer of their loved ones! Plus, they could win prizes for killing more inmates, too.
1AR2smalldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:38 PM   #8
Diesel 88888888
slug

Fo Shizzle

Funding is usually based on the head count and classification statistics. Back in the old days Arkansas operated two prisons, Cummins & Tucker Farm. Cummins was the n!gger prison, both prisons operated with one white warden and prisoner shotgun guards...a job you had to buy but it got you out early. A few years ago they found a bunch of n!ggers buried at Cummins cotton field roadway, about seventy or so, buried in scrap shipping boxes that were too small so the dead had their legs were cut off to make them fit. Life Magazine did a big story about it and they had to change the system...in those days you could buy a 'parole' from the warden just as soon as your case settled down; knew a fellow that killed a man over his wife and he did less than two years.

A firmer shotgun guard was recognized coming across the yard at San Quentin about 1968, he didn't live long enough to make it through the day...some folks are just hated because of what they do and are.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:35 AM   #9
4thIDvet
slug

Diesel if you would be so kind I have one question for yah?
Are those stories about the showers true? Like you know the drop the soap stories and stuff yah hear? Do the commissaries still sell those soaps on a rope?
If I dropped the soap I would never bend over to pick it up. "Nope that ain't mine guys I didn't bring any soap this trip you guys can have it."

Prison officials in Iowa find innovative solution to reduce rape

Determined to reduce the incidence of rape in their prisons, the Iowa Department of Corrections have found an inexpensive solution. Standard bars of soap in the showers will be replaced with ‘soap on a rope’.

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/priso...o-reduce-rape/
Old 04-17-2018, 01:15 AM   #10
Diesel 88888888
slug

Nuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Diesel if you would be so kind I have one question for yah?
Are those stories about the showers true? Like you know the drop the soap stories and stuff yah here? Do the commissaries still sell those soaps on a rope?
If I dropped the soap I would never bend over to pick it up. "Nope that ain't mine guys I didn't bring any soap this trip you guys can have it."

Prison officials in Iowa find innovative solution to reduce rape

Determined to reduce the incidence of rape in their prisons, the Iowa Department of Corrections have found an inexpensive solution. Standard bars of soap in the showers will be replaced with ‘soap on a rope’.

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/priso...o-reduce-rape/
Over many years I didn't personally see very much of this sort of activity; It happened and there is no denying it but not as prevalent as you might think. When I was living in the West Block (The Honor Block! at that time) in San Quentin, after I had been there a couple of years; there was a certain white queer that was known and he was in the shower during the day, no one around, when a n!gger got into the same shower (6 or 8 heads, I forget) and told the queer to suck his dick to which the queer advised the n!gger that he was a sodomite and wasn't about to suck some nasty old dick! n!gger pulled a knife out of his towel and made it clear that he would kill the queer if he didn't obey. In those days you took a towel into the shower with you...to hide your weapon; queer white boy got down on his knees and took ahold of the n!ggers penis and pulled, then with his own knife from the towel he carried he stabbed the n!gger straight up between the penis and anus, stepped back as the n!gger fell to the floor and with the running water washed any 'evidence' from himself and left the dying n!gger and a couple of towels in the shower...he was never caught and no one told on him, the stupid n!gger bled to death on the floor of the shower and was found an hour or so later...there were no gun rail guards during the day, all the cells remained open unless you had a tier tender spike it for you and other than a short investigation that went nowhere, that was the end of it. Population in the prison at that time was about 6k...and this wasn't even considered a serious incident.
Old 04-17-2018, 04:53 AM   #11
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
http://www.thestate.com/news/local/c...208996129.html

Six n!ggers and what might be one white man...dead! No real details about what the riot was about...or who did all the killing; 17 more are injured but no details yet.

Apparently the prison hacks were unable or unwilling to do anything to stop the riot. The prison systems in US are a mess...experimentation with diversity and integration hasn't worked, nor have long sentences...most come out far more dangerous than when they went in.

THAT is why capital punishment must be all encompassing...to keep the bad apples off the street. Forever. Fuck a "life sentence." THAT is a joke. Whippings, the stocks, strappado... castration... leg irons....decapitation collars... All useful tools in maintaining order inside and outside prisons.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:04 AM   #12
Diesel 88888888
slug

Nuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
[/COLOR]

THAT is why capital punishment must be all encompassing...to keep the bad apples off the street. Forever. Fuck a "life sentence." THAT is a joke. Whippings, the stocks, strappado... castration... leg irons....decapitation collars... All useful tools in maintaining order inside and outside prisons.
The English had a different idea; export the criminals to the colonies, convicted to Australia, unconnected to N. America. (Some folks don't like to admit to our criminal past...but it's there to either be overcome or used!
Old 04-17-2018, 05:21 AM   #13
klauss
Poof no eyebrows

If there is a riot I know where I'm heading, it's about 20 ft away. Call me a chickenshit/ coward but I'm not a deputy or guard and I'm making sure I'm going home.

Heîs oiōnòs áristos, amýnesthai perì pátrēs- "There is only one omen, to fight for one's country"
klauss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:31 AM   #14
Diesel 88888888
slug

Nuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by klauss View Post
If there is a riot I know where I'm heading, it's about 20 ft away. Call me a chickenshit/ coward but I'm not a deputy or guard and I'm making sure I'm going home.
Riots are fun...hells bells, being shot at is an adrenaline rush...I've been in at least a dozen prison race riots and to be truthful...I would have been just as happy to have avoided all of them but sometimes it's just not possible. One was a major race riot in San Quentin Prison after a white prisoner was murdered by n!ggers...that one was hot, brought about a six month lockdown and from it grew what is called the 'Aryan Brotherhood' (AB) and that brought the n!ggers under control...only had to kill a few to make the point.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:38 AM   #15
klauss
Poof no eyebrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
Riots are fun...hells bells, being shot at is an adrenaline rush...I've been in at least a dozen prison race riots and to be truthful...I would have been just as happy to have avoided all of them but sometimes it's just not possible. One was a major race riot in San Quentin Prison after a white prisoner was murdered by n!ggers...that one was hot, brought about a six month lockdown and from it grew what is called the 'Aryan Brotherhood' (AB) and that brought the n!ggers under control...only had to kill a few to make the point.

Well with no real way to defend myself, I don't think fun would be had lol.

We do have a submarine door to our entrance in the stockroom (tends to flood) so that would slow them down a little. Not too worried, if it happens not much I can do to stop it.
klauss is online now   Reply With Quote