Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Ammunition and Reloading Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Ammunition and Reloading Forum All about ammunition, reloading and reloading equipment

Old 03-28-2006, 06:09 PM   #16
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Midway gives a fairly decent discount to FFL holders. And, I'm fairly sure they also give that discount to C&R holders as well as those with 01 license.

Another good reason to get a C&R license.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:15 PM   #17
5knives
KaBoom Kontrol Modulator

For Retail and Wholesalers Vendors, Please see the sticky titled ...

"Good Sources for Reloading Supplies"

Thank you,

Last edited by 5knives; 03-28-2006 at 07:19 PM.
5knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 10:24 PM   #18
5knives
KaBoom Kontrol Modulator

Smile

Shotgunners!

If you reload, or if you would like to, then you owe it to yourself to visit Ballistic Products at:

http://www.ballisticproducts.com/

there you can:

- Read sensible Articles about reloading

- Read Articles and opinions by the "Reloading Curmudgeon."

- Subscribe to a years worth of their free catalog, and get special offers.

- Visit their on-line store and see why I think they are a necessary resource for the Shotgun Reloader. Especially if you're going to fix up something "Special", like slugs that really work or spreader loads for your upland hunting with that mod choked old favorite of yours.

Nope! No affiliation, just a real satisfied customer for several years now.

No junk, they know their business, good prices and they ship fast.

Check them out!

Safety First,
Old 08-25-2006, 08:26 PM   #19
5knives
KaBoom Kontrol Modulator

Just a Bump to Keep it onj top

Regards,

<a href="http://www.dirtydozensbunker.com/unassisted.php"><!-- piquant --></a>

Old 11-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #20
flutedchamber

Default Powder Valley Incorporated

More so for your gunpowder needs, but they also handle projectiles and primers along with cleaning supplies.

www.powdervalleyinc.com has some of the best prices on gunpowder and primers that I have found. When you compare prices take into account shipping and other fees.

I have been doing business with this company for over 30 years. Very good people.
flutedchamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:06 PM   #21
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutedchamber
More so for your gunpowder needs, but they also handle projectiles and primers along with cleaning supplies.

www.powdervalleyinc.com has some of the best prices on gunpowder and primers that I have found. When you compare prices take into account shipping and other fees.

I have been doing business with this company for over 30 years. Very good people.
The prices look pretty good.

I have been buying my powder and primers at the Indiana Gun Club. They have a huge membership, and buys ammo, powder, and primers in very, very large quantity. Much larger than Cabellas, Sportsmans Warehouse, etc. And they have real good prices for members.

I haven't checked their prices recently. Last time I went there, I bought several 8 lb kegs of powder and a few cases of 5,000 primers.

I need to find what the current prices are at the gun club and compare it to this source.

I'm all for saving money.
Pogo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:13 AM   #22
flutedchamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo
The prices look pretty good.

I have been buying my powder and primers at the Indiana Gun Club. They have a huge membership, and buys ammo, powder, and primers in very, very large quantity. Much larger than Cabellas, Sportsmans Warehouse, etc. And they have real good prices for members.

I haven't checked their prices recently. Last time I went there, I bought several 8 lb kegs of powder and a few cases of 5,000 primers.

I need to find what the current prices are at the gun club and compare it to this source.

I'm all for saving money.
The good thing about PVI is that they will combine the primers and powder under one hazmat charge..up to 48 pounds. Plus they don't screw you on shipping like a lot of places do.
flutedchamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:25 AM   #23
500grains
Soldier of Allah

I like Midway, Wideners, Grafs and Midsouth.
Old 12-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #24
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

I like Midway USA for lots of stuff. But the Indiana Gun Club has very good prices for members. It is a huge group buy.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:36 PM   #25
reeldeal

Default c&r?

Pogo whats a c&r permit and can I get one in the state of mass.They will not ship ammo to mass. in the first place so I am thinking of getting an ffl dealers license. Does anyone know how I can have ammo shipped my house?
reeldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #26
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeldeal
Pogo whats a c&r permit and can I get one in the state of mass.They will not ship ammo to mass. in the first place so I am thinking of getting an ffl dealers license. Does anyone know how I can have ammo shipped my house?
It is a "Curio & Relics" license. You can get the information to obtain a license here: http://dirtydozensbunker.com/showthread.php?t=647

If you have any more questions, just ask.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #27
reeldeal

fish reply

Thanks pogo you have been very helpful.
reeldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:24 AM   #28
Bruce Sims

Default Another source

Do a Google search for Round 2 Brass. He's a friend of mine and has the best prices on the net for Brass, Bullets, etc
Bruce Sims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:20 AM   #29
Round_2brass

Once you're set up with all your equipment, check out my website for the components. I've been in business over 3 years, but my website is fairly new. We are still loading products, pictures and updating inventories. Products change daily. Top quality once fired brass, bullets and eventually powders and primers. We're still one of those small company's that believes in top notch customer service, low prices and great products.
ROUND2BRASS
Round_2brass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:24 AM   #30
ConTender Foot
Battleship Champion, Navy Battles Champion

Caution about River Valley Ordinance. I bought some .223 pulled bullets from them and they were junk. It took month's to get them and trying to get someone to answer the phone was all but impossible. This was during the run on all things .223 and .308 and her husband had just died so I'm cutting her slack on the customer service thing but the bullets were crap no matter how you cut it. Huge dents where the puller grabbed the bullets. I hear there brass is good though.

Scharch Mfg. (Can't post a link because I'm the FNG)I've bought quite a bit of brass from these guys and have been happy with them. They sell better cardboard ammo boxes than Midway too.