Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2018, 01:23 PM   #1
Diesel 88888888
slug

No Commies Yesterday Morning The FBI Called ~ A True Story!

As I've previously mentioned, based on a Rule 25 Motion, mine, to the US District Court for the District of Western Washington, property 'seized' from my home at 1408 NE 65th St., Seattle, WA, on February 15, 2005, was ordered returned...and it's been dribbling in after the first 'big' arms dump; yesterday I was advised that they had found more stuff, mostly in gun cases and arms trunk(s)...and what time could I(we) pick it up?

At 2:30 p.m. I was waiting at their delivery site next to the FBI Bldg. in Seattle and they not only made good on the 'delivery' but actually loaded it into my vehicle for me. Which included an arms locker full of exotic Russian scopes for AK's & such...stuff we bought in Moscow, smuggled to Kiev, Ukraine, and then home...just what I needed, more dust collectors...make that expensive dust collectors.

I've never had a beaf with the FBI...they were the ones that originally told me to file the motion if I wanted anything back...the whole experience has left my 'family' in something of a state of shock...but happy about the correction in possession.

And, from our limited conversation I definitely got the impression that 'things' are happening in their department...and some personnel are being 'shifted' or released...who knows, we, all of US, just might get the old 'EYE' back.

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 02:05 PM   #2
aviator
unum de multis

you behave now.
Old 10-17-2018, 02:11 PM   #3
4thIDvet
slug

Well hell good for you Diesel. Yup my dealings with the ATF trying to import AKs from the Orient a few years back they were nothing but helpful to me.
First I got some female sheboon affirmative hire and she was a frigging idiot plus +++++. Then a super nice human not only helped me she filled out MY paperwork and sent it to me. "Fill it out like this Tim."
Old 10-17-2018, 02:39 PM   #4
Diesel 88888888
slug

ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Well hell good for you Diesel. Yup my dealings with the ATF trying to import AKs from the Orient a few years back they were nothing but helpful to me.
First I got some female sheboon affirmative hire and she was a frigging idiot plus +++++. Then a super nice human not only helped me she filled out MY paperwork and sent it to me. "Fill it out like this Tim."
Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again: "You can trust the FBI to be the FBI!"

(The interesting thing about all the stuff they gave back was that it was incredibly clean...imagne that.). And new looking...just like I left it............................... ......................
Old 10-17-2018, 05:53 PM   #5
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
exotic Russian scopes for AK's & such.
You gonna show us pictures? What are they worth to sell on ebay or gunbroker etc?
Old 10-17-2018, 05:58 PM   #6
Diesel 88888888
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
You gonna show us pictures? What are they worth to sell on ebay or gunbroker etc?
I'll try, some of these have never been offered in the US for sale anywhere...except in the exotic weapons field.

Here is a picture of the raid...showing an ATF agent holding an AK-74 BB gun!
Old 10-17-2018, 06:19 PM   #7
slug

This is good Sir...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 06:31 PM   #8
Stalky

They didn't play with your toys? My only interaction with the FBI was the AMT 45 dao that I legally sold but ended up in Jersey used in the commission of a felony.
Turned out the guy who bought it was a gun runner.
These days if I buy it I keep it.
And NEVER send in the warranty card.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 06:47 PM   #9
Diesel 88888888
slug

No Commies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44044 View Post
This is good Sir...
Yep...it's my story and I's sticking with it. At the time of the raid I had been diagnosed with cancer and didn't expect to live...so I did some things just to make a point; ending with me taking a machine gun charge, etc., to trial and winning most of the case...still got 10 years but I had fun...more like a family get together...being treated like a visiting dignitary didn't hurt my feelings either...and after 4 years the deadly cancer just up and went away...abandoned me in my cups so to speak. Not complaining mind you...but no one was more surprised than I was...and when I have more time I'll tell you what happened on January 1, 2005 a few minutes before 3:00 a.m. Now, that was exciting.
Old 10-17-2018, 07:01 PM   #10
Stalky

Just to get it straight Sir. Have your records been expunged for lack of a better legalese knowledge?
No matter and good on you Sir.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 07:06 PM   #11
Diesel 88888888
slug

Nuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalky View Post
Just to get it straight Sir. Have your records been expunged for lack of a better legalese knowledge?
No matter and good on you Sir.
No! I wear them like a badge of honor...not to worry...I know the law and understand it better than most, have probably written fan filed more 1983 Bevins actions (civil rights) and qui tam charges than most folks you are liable to meet.

The qui tam is one of my favorites...makes the government either fight the claim or allows you to fight it and get a higher percentage (30+) commission. I've been thinking lately that I could probably craft one against such folks as Maxine Waters for denying protected rights under color of official right and causing damage to the US Government by causing mob actions against citizens. Only drawback is old age and laziness of which I have ample of both.
Old 10-18-2018, 03:05 AM   #12
Diesel 88888888
slug

Nuke

Well, sadly the AK-74 BB guns aren't accounted for...though there is photographic proof that they were in evidence and at trial...this ought to get interesting; the Court ordered everything in the Rule 25 Motion returned...tomorrow will be exciting.