Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Chaplains Corner
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Chaplains Corner A place to discuss religion, personal problems, or to request advise from someone who will listen and provide moral support.

Old 11-04-2018, 08:04 PM   #16
Stalky

Well? The easy answer is Satan.
The innate desire for knowledge and the forbidden fruit which is knowledge.
Let's go back to Jesus Christ.
His only begotten son.
Was there an immaculate conception?
And can there be good without evil?
I believe in Yin and Yang.
Two polar sides.
Good,and Bad.
The thought process arrives at God,the good.
Satan,the evil.
Make the choice.
I choose God.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 04:08 AM   #17
Preacher
Chaplain/Moderator

Here's an example that I like to use, simply because it is one that most red blooded males can relate. And we can all relate to it because we remember what it was like to be 16 and know everything. When I was 16, I was 100% convinced that my father was the dumbest man on earth. And I wished he would have done things differently.

Fast forward 30 years, my father was one of the wisest men that I've ever met.

I don't feel there is a need to explain any further, because we've all been there. I see our relationship with God in much the same way. Even as a minister of His Word, I have questions sometimes. I've often wondered why me and my wife could never have our own children, but drug addicted mother's pop kids out left and right. I've wondered why a child gets cancer. I've wondered why anyone gets cancer. I've wondered why some prayers are answered yes, and some answered no. I've even endured a time in my life where I was mad at God.

I see myself at the ripe old age of 16 in my spiritual journey sometimes wondering why God does the things He does and why He doesn't hit the reset button. But as I've grown spirituality, I've also came to realize that He's already hit that button by sending us Jesus. That question has been answered for me, but many of the others have not. I have faith that there will come a day when we fast forward, that the Father's plan will make perfect sense. We're not there yet, but it's coming.

Having questions is simply a part of human nature. Happens to the best of us.

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done.

Ronald Reagan - 1964
-------------------------------------
Bunker Member #4.
Preacher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:27 PM   #18
Bluntforce
slug

Here’s what I found recently where post cataclysm Genesis is discussed (that is what was in the article I was referring to).

Just bringing a twenty year old video to light for consideration.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iC94_PviZ4I
Old 07-22-2019, 02:15 AM   #19
Bluntforce
slug

Spinz

The site is reluctant-messenger[dot]com.

If you are looking for a different angle I don’t think that site will disappoint.

Anyway I said I’d tell the name if I re-discovered the site.
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:42 PM   #20
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
Here’s what I found recently where post cataclysm Genesis is discussed (that is what was in the article I was referring to).

Just bringing a twenty year old video to light for consideration.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iC94_PviZ4I

Now that was interesting...

and I have heard of a lot of that before

but he tied it all together...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote