Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Vendors Area > WELLCO Arms Company
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

WELLCO Arms Company -Wellco Arms Website.

Old 12-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

Nuke So You’re At The Rally Point When You Realize No One Else Has A Clue...”

...just received via email,

So You’re At The Rally Point When You Realize No One Else Has A Clue...”

Things have taken a turn for the worse in America and Martial Law has been declared. The President has gone on National Television and given the U.S. Population notice that he has asked for, and will receive a UN Peacekeeping Contingent of Foreign Troops to aid U.S military forces in the policing of American towns and cities. He has also ordered the immediate confiscation of all firearms and ammunition in civilian hands. Naturally, patriotic Americans are not taking this very well, and have become willing to finally stand up to this latest and absolute “line-crossing” treasonous act.

Men begin to arrive at the local watering holes to decide what course of action they will undertake to resist the now abundantly clear tyrannical takeover of their country and private property. Most have come armed with their weapons and whatever tactical gear they have acquired, but unfortunately, most have no military experience or basic tactical training to draw from. There is however, some that do possess the skills that are needed to deliver not only an effective defense of the surrounding area, but also a working knowledge of conducting offensive combat operations directed at the un-friendly forces headed their way. After a bit of heated pedigree exchange, the man who rises to the top is agreed upon to act as tactical leader of the local FreeFor Resistance.

The first order of business is to create a complete roster list of the volunteers' names. Then begin to ascertain who is actually fit enough to perform strenuous, physically demanding activity associated with patrolling and direct enemy engagement as a member of a combat team. The next group is those who are the ones who will probably be better suited to occupying improved defensive positions to secure the town and it’s people from attack.

Then perform a quick accounting of weapons, ammunition, medical supplies, water, and food rations. Determine each man's skill sets- such as
- Who can administer first aid?
- Who will be the commo “runners”?
- Who knows the terrain and geography best?
- And last but not least, who are the shooters, and who are the meat eaters?

Security of this new “force” is Priority #1. Immediately place men in defendable positions in a 360 degree security perimeter, and assign intersecting fields of fire-guarding the AO or town. Also identify secondary fall-back positions. 50/50 security is maintained at all times in defensive positions. That means always have at least 1 man out of 2 on full alert guarding, while the other improves and fortifies, or eats and rests. Whenever the combat patrol stops, full security is always established and maintained until the group is on the move again.

Make a defense and a battle plan with several alternate contingencies to cover as many situations as you can perceive happening, and disseminate that information to each and every man-then have them back brief you. For instance: those who occupy dug-in defensive positions may have to pull back to secondaries, or even fade away if they become overwhelmed. The combat teams, will be conducting security and reconnaissance patrols. They may have to set-up an ambush on an advancing OpFor element, or even perform a raid, re-supply, or HVT abduction. It is critical that every man understands his role in the mission in order for things to go as smoothly as possible and avoid unnecessary casualties.

Gather your squad, check their weapons, ammo, and canteens, and insure they have the gear to help negotiate obstacles, endure the elements, and survive-n-thrive on the battlefield. Stress noise, light, and radio discipline,(that means no talking, smoking, or radio messages)and give them any information about enemy forces that you have available to include what type of support they may have(armor, artillery, or air) make them understand that OpFor will have a “quick reaction force” standing by, so avoid contact unless the odds favor the patrols successful engagement and exfiltration . Once contact is made, there’s no turning back-it’s do or die. Remember it.

Divide them into teams A and B and position them in an inverted V formation-with one team trailing the other at distance. Each man will be responsible for his sector of fire in order to support his team members with effective cover. The squad leader will position himself along with the commo-runner, and medic in between the two teams- for easier control of both. Fireteams generally spread out over a 50 meter distance or as terrain dictates. There is also the Ranger file formation (used in narrow passages or trails) which has every other man covering either left or right and the last man watching the 6 o’clock position.

This is a basic expedient method of setting-up a defensive posture and conducting a combat patrol against an opposing enemy force. Ideally, every able bodied man needs Tactical Training and a serious PT Regimen to give himself and his team a fighting chance of survival and victory in combat. The programs are out there and very reasonably priced. Max Velocity, John Mosby, Defensive Training Group, and a host of others are well qualified trainers.

Do yourself, family, and Country, a big favor and GET SOME FUCKING TRAINING NOW!

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Peace is our profession. War is our hobby.
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

I'll have to settle for a 'permanant' rifleman's position.
That's about all I'm good for, anymore.

When it comes to evil, to tolerate is to accommodate, to accommodate is to appease, and to appease is to concede defeat.

"Men find all kinds of ways to believe ANY absurdity!"

10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:58 PM   #3
slug

Some men might do their best work

From a half of a mile away.....

Some men might be best with

Logistics

Some men are leaders and

Some men will be followers

But all will need to do their best
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #4
Czubek
Cat Bowling Champion

[QUOTE=44044;1013147]Some men might do their best work

From a half of a mile away.....

Some men might be best with

Logistics

Some men are leaders and

Some men will be followers

But all will need to do their best[/QUOTE]Absolutely right...

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:01 AM   #5
slug

Thanks Brian

I just pray that we don't have to

show them what our best is

But it looks like that Road is

Going to be Traveled. Whether we

want to or not, their call....
Old 12-20-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
TinmanIA
Demon of the Midwest
Disc Dash Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Railway Line Champion

Once contact is made, there’s no turning back-it’s do or die. Remember it.

We can never surrender, or retreat form this fight should it come. We must fight as if Ragnarok were upon us, as it will be.

Do yourself, family, and Country, a big favor and GET SOME FUCKING TRAINING NOW!

And if you already have it, time to brush up on it.
TinmanIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #7
BigFootsCousin

I have an interest in Oath Keepers. I've gone to a few of their meetings and I'm kinda impressed at their immediate leadership in my AO. (Josephine County, southern Orygun)

They are STRESSING training, getting to know each other by rubbing elbows and sharing meals together.

My role, limited as it probably will be, will be as a medic, or some sort of field medical person. Now, because of my age and some very serious health issues, I would still like to have some 'basic' tactical/combat training. So, I've signed up on their 'security' team, but I haven't been contacted yet, I'm guessing because I'm not "LEO", or a veteran of any sort.

As soon as I get back into my home (displaced by a serious ice/snow event), I'll start going to their meetings and follow up with getting on their teams. They are strongly advocating setting up 12 man teams, then splintering off, building up, splintering off etc etc.

I'm not looking forward to any 'event' in this country that will make the 2nd amendment advocates out to be criminals......but I will NOT back down or cower unto any power-grab by these communists currently in power over us. Bastards all.

BFC
BigFootsCousin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:47 PM   #8
77PATRIOTS
Banned

you need FOOD.. AND AMMO
STASHED IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS

YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO REACH OUT WITH A 300 WIN MAG OR 308

YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO DRESS DOWN CARRY A SMALL ARM CCW STYLE AND BE ABLE TO PULL OFF A HEAD SHOT AT POINT BLANK AND THEN SLIP AWAY.

GET READY

77PATRIOTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #9
slug

If you can't fight, you need to be able

to help supply those that can.

Be willing to give all that you have, gladly

And you sure don't want to be a burden

on those that will be carrying the flag
Old 02-05-2014, 07:13 PM   #10
drjarhead

I don't need the rest of you. I already know what to do and I'll do it.

The greatest error that I am detecting here is the idea that the enemy is the .mil and the UN contingent. They are fighting you only at the behest of the real enemy.

The heads of the hydra include the govt, Judicial Branch, LE, .mil, UN contingent, Lamestream 5th Column, and the educational System.

These heads require sustenance or they would not have the power to do a damn thing to you.

While you're all having your confab, they are taking notes and informing on you, stealing your shit, setting you up for easy destruction, not to mention the destruction of your family.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY
drjarhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:32 PM   #11
drjarhead

No, most of you won't want to think in that respect.
Most of you can't even conceive of that respect.

Failure to learn to identify and know your enemy will result in 2 things:

1] You will be killed

2] The cause of liberty will lose

Even in 1776 they realized who the real enemy was.
You don't hear much about that but it is the truth.
The enemy was dealt with harshly, the enemy dealt with Patriots and their families harshly.

That's the reality of what you didn't learn in school.
You can look it up yourself.

If you think you can fight a conventional war against the strongest and most advanced military in world history, see #1 and 2 above.

Even back in the Civil War they were actively rewriting the book on tactics. Those lessons were carefully watched by European Generals. However, by WWI enough time had elapsed that those lessons were lost and they attempted tactics roughly along the same lines as Pickett's Charge. With even more technological advancement, those tactics failed even more abysmally than they had decades earlier.

The German Storm troopers came along and rewrote the book on infantry tactics. In fact, Rommel wrote a book on it, and called it "Infantry Attacks."

It was all the rave amongst German young men in the lead up to WWII.

This was the beginning of Fire and Maneuver Warfare.
Still useful lessons but tactics must be fit to the tech realities we will face.
However, do remember that Fire without Maneuver is generally a waste of time.
You either engage and assault their front, their flanks, their rear or you disengage in an organized withdrawal.
You have 30secs to 2 mins. Anything more and you can expect to have some Hellfires coming up your ass. You might get lucky but how many times are you going to roll the dice?

Attack their STRATEGIC ASSETS.
You aren't going to take on armor and air support in the outset of this thing.
You're going to have to be craftier than that.
They need food, fuel, ammo, weapons, maintenance, recreation, etc.
NOW, of course, I am talking about the Enemy's Military Force that will be used against you.

If there is no one to support them they whither on the vine.
But I digress.

Guerrilla Insurgency Tactics include:

Patrol
Ambush
Snipe
Evade
Sabotage
etc

There is nothing you will need more than HE. High Explosives.
At least if you expect to have even a remote chance against them.

Mines, claymores, RPGs.
These will be essential to make the transition from a fledgling rebellion to a force that the enemy's military must fear.

But with HE and manpower, even their armor can be destroyed.
drjarhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #12
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

Well done, drjarhead, and folks are dismissing the enemies recon assets too.

Nothing like the old days, absolutely different and necessary to make
serious preps for.
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote