Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 05-24-2009, 06:35 PM   #31
5knives
KaBoom Kontrol Modulator

Flashing Arrow

Quote:
I once heard a stupid old n!gger talk about how they used to scrape the Teflon off of pans,melt it down,and coat standard FMJ rounds with it so they could kill cops.
[SIZE="7"]DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER![/SIZE]

[SIZE="7"]DON'T ANYONE EVEN THINK ABOUT IT![/SIZE]

Hot enough to melt would be hot enough to produce vapor, [SIZE="6"]ONE[/SIZE] whiff and you're [SIZE="6"]IMMEDIATELY
EXTINCT![/SIZE]

I am NOT kidding here.

Old alphabet assassination gimmick from the fifties, and no I will NOT offer any other details, so don't ask!

This is not an opinion this is a cold hard fact!

Suffication is a hard way to go!

But the heart attack will probably get you first!

Regards,
5knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:14 PM   #32
ColdSteel762
Minister of Tar&Feathers

Quote:
N!ggers........so dumb you just let 'em revel in their stupidity......
Let THEM revel in it......

I would hope anyone calling themselves a member of this forum would have more brains than to do what I heard some dumb ass coon blathering about,but you never know.

There is that one kid.......

And then we seem to have alot of readers here that are 'guests'-so for the sake of the liability issue,let me cut 'n paste that warning and add it to my post-we don't need anyone being a retard and actually TRYING anything some DAN would.....

Unless,they ARE a DAN.....

Or maybe Pelosi-she can try it if she'd like!

But for the record-

[SIZE="2"]Coating projectiles with Teflon WILL NOT make them capable of cutting bullet proof vests-the Teflon was used as a means of coating HARDENED PROJECTILES that WERE ALREADY CAPABLE of defeating Kevlar-HARDENED PROJECTILES that are most likely HIGHLY ILLEGAL TO POSSESS.
The REASON the Teflon was used to coat the projectiles was to protect the bore of the weapon firing such hard bullets-as the bullets would place extreme wear on the rifling due to the fact that they would not conform to the barrel like a softer lead/copper coated standard FMJ.Further,the Teflon coating was most likely applied by professionals with experience and the proper equipment-in other words,don't do it in your kitchen at home!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A MORON IF YOU THINK A COATED TEFLON STANDARD FMJ WILL CUT KEVLAR-
THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE THINK THIS CAN BE DONE IS BECAUSE OF HOLLYWEIRD-AND YOU ARE A BIGGER IDIOT IF YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN THE MOVIES!!![/SIZE]
ColdSteel762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #33
ColdSteel762
Minister of Tar&Feathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Early on in the Mt. Carmel investigation, it came out that the ATF agents killed were all shot by 9mm "cookie cutter" rounds. Funny thing is that it was only the ATF who were using those bullets.

You don't hear that mentioned anymore.
Funny,that-isnt it?
Old 05-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #34
ColdSteel762
Minister of Tar&Feathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefundamentalist View Post
I saw an ad for Hornady in a gun mag today talking about their Critical defense FTX bullets. Hollowpoints filled with a orange polymer to prevent clogging and assure penetration. (Sounds alot like Pow'R'Ball) Wonder if they ever do more than just 38 Special and 9mm loads?
I know this much-
The projectiles used by many re-loaders for their 'Tok concoctions' are meant for the .30 carbine.
They have to do something about diameter,or they don't-I can't say for sure,but the diameter IS different between the two.

I really have to learn to reload one of these days.........I would love to make some of my own loads for BOTH the tok and the mak.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #35
Moon
IncogNegro
Gyroball Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Bin Laden Liquors Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Ms Pacman Champion

I like toast

Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #36
ColdSteel762
Minister of Tar&Feathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
I like toast
Yes.

We know.

Thank you for your contribution to the post,as always,it is quite invigorating to read about your love of toast.....
Old 05-25-2009, 01:59 PM   #37
Moon
IncogNegro
Gyroball Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Bin Laden Liquors Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Ms Pacman Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel762 View Post
Yes.

We know.

Thank you for your contribution to the post,as always,it is quite invigorating to read about your love of toast.....
Haha, sorry. I just throw that in from time to time. I haven't been participating much lately, but I still read quite a bit of what goes on in here
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:35 PM   #38
ColdSteel762
Minister of Tar&Feathers

No,really-it adds a bit of levity to a discussion about projectile weapons,toxic fumes,Hollyweird BS,and stupid n!ggers.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:45 PM   #39
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

He just has to boast, that he loves toast!
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:19 PM   #40
ColdSteel762
Minister of Tar&Feathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Bears View Post
He just has to boast, that he loves toast!