Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2019, 01:04 AM   #1
4thIDvet
slug

Default Review: CMMG MkG Guard .45 ACP Pistol Caliber Carbine

Shown above: The CMMG MkG Guard pistol-caliber carbine is shown with several of its distinctive, stand-out features. Notably, the gun is chambered in .45 ACP, thanks to a novel radial-delayed blowback system, and feeds from commonly available Glock pistol magazines.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/...liber-carbine/

Saving my lunch money for possibly this one. Takes standard Glock mags. I bought an early .45 from an A hole on another forum and I could not get the junk to work.
Frogman had it singing when he fired it all I got was a damn jam I almost tossed it in the frigigng canal.
Comes with a Geiselle trigger and damn those triggers are smooth and lite.
The Fostech trigger it really sings.
Anyone have one or any inmput thank yah.
Cost is right around a grand $$..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z80D0TP2UIo

With the Fostech Echo trigger. Holy sheeeet. Move over Thompson.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4KRK529pT0&t=662s
Old 06-19-2019, 06:24 AM   #2
baboon
slug

When CMMG first announced these pistols I really wanted one in 5.7 with a Fostech GenII. I figured I'm in the down sizing part of my life and did not need a new caliber to buy. That & I reminded myself of my hard earned give it a year before I buy policy. I like my 5.56 pistol just fine!
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:56 AM   #3
slug

Guns are Bad...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 08:22 AM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

Thumbs up Nice weapon their boon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
When CMMG first announced these pistols I really wanted one in 5.7 with a Fostech GenII. I figured I'm in the down sizing part of my life and did not need a new caliber to buy. That & I reminded myself of my hard earned give it a year before I buy policy. I like my 5.56 pistol just fine!
]
But their is just something about those big slugs of 45 lead flying down range at the bad guys that get intriguing.
boon the stats between the CMMG carbine and the full length are almost double. This being the foot pounds, velocity, better accuracy at range, etc.
Plus the "ATF approved legal" Binary triggers which have essentially made the NFA act obsolete make it a formidable close range weapon. Just my .02.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4KRK529pT0&t=662s
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:12 AM   #5
aviator
unum de multis

Get an M1921.
Old 06-19-2019, 10:58 AM   #6
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
Get an M1921.
I was looking at those also Fred. I would love to get a registered stamped full auto but I would have to not eat lunch or dinner for the rest of my life. $$
Geez what did they sell for at the local hardware store back in the 20s like a few hundred bucks or something. Damn I was born to late.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:47 PM   #7
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
I was looking at those also Fred. I would love to get a registered stamped full auto but I would have to not eat lunch or dinner for the rest of my life. $$
Geez what did they sell for at the local hardware store back in the 20s like a few hundred bucks or something. Damn I was born to late.
Even back in the late 60's, early 70's they were still hanging on the wall of the now difunct Tamiami Gun Shop.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:18 PM   #8
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
Even back in the late 60's, early 70's they were still hanging on the wall of the now difunct Tamiami Gun Shop.
Why is it that I recognize the name Tamiami Gun Shop? I'm guessing from The Shotgun News in the late 70's early 80's.
Old 06-20-2019, 04:00 AM   #9
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Why is it that I recognize the name Tamiami Gun Shop? I'm guessing from The Shotgun News in the late 70's early 80's.
Researching it it appears to be a good number of gun shops down Miami "Tamiami way" with no particular shop so named?? But Fred will know he is down that way.
Old 06-20-2019, 05:46 AM   #10
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
From the 60's to late 70's they were on the Trail (SW 8th St) and 29th Ave in Miami, then they moved to a new strip mall on SW 40th St and 112 Ave where they had an indoor range. They got in trouble and shut down. There is a Home Depot there now.

I don't know if they advertised in Shotgun News or not but I bought a few things from them.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:21 AM   #11
baboon
slug

The trail address was what I remember. I read the lawsuit & it's not something I remember.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:27 PM   #12
Legion489
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Be come a gun ritter! Mike Ventrino has a shit load of full auto guns and he admitted in print he spent $34,000 for one of them! That was ONE of them! How much did the whole shooting match cost?! Of course he is a staff for at least seven different magazines (just bought some mag I never heard of before off the net and guess who was listed as a staff writer! Guess it is now at least EIGHT mags! I'm glad that Mike is making money but I get really tired of reading the same six staff writers in 14 different mags! Hell Boddington is even in some of the over seas guns mags I get! What happened to every mag had it's own staff of writers and different view points?!) so you might have to pick up a part time job on the side.
Legion489 is offline   Reply With Quote