Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Shotguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2019, 02:48 PM   #1
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Default Beretta a300 opinions

Anybody own the beretta a300? what you think about it, I don’t have a hunting shotgun anymore only rifled slug guns and after trading off my only hunting shotgun I’m gonna need something to hunt turkey with. I got a Benelli m1 super90 but the field barrels are hard to find and go for the price of the a complete beretta a300, not looking for anything fancy since it’s going to get scratched up.
flashy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 03:26 PM   #2
JD Miller
Fake Member

Beretta's auto loaders are real good

I have a couple O/U Berettas.... a 686 silver pigeon , and a older S687 Beretta special, Both light weight field guns

Beretta make very nice shotguns

https://youtu.be/hYuxlD7i-O0
Old 04-07-2019, 01:41 PM   #3
Sanders

Thumbs up

I've had one for a few years now - my review at the link: https://dirtydozensbunker.com/showthread.php?t=126124

I just wish I had the wood stock for it, but that is just personal preference. The synthetic stock works just fine.

For a 12 gauge, it recoils like a 20.

My shooting is primarily clays - sporting clays or just goofing around someone throwing clays. I took it duck hunting a couple times, and it shot 3" steel shot shells all right. I just couldn't hit anything. Have to use the most open choke you have for steel shot.

As far as shotguns go, the Beretta is a high performer at a reasonable price point, and made in the USA.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 04:30 PM   #4
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Gonna have to check one out in person might go to Cabelas so I can handle one, I was thinking either synth black but rather have camo but not paying more than $75 extra for camo, won’t go wood unless it has really nice wood and blueing but it will get scratched up so probably won’t.

The 1301 competition with the longer barrel I think 24”, I also like but over a $1000 don’t see that happening and I’ll be using it for primarily hunting maybe shoot sporting clays
Old 04-08-2019, 08:59 AM   #5
Sanders

A can or two of spray paint, and it can be any color you want.

I still haven't painted mine, yet. My can of Alumahyde II in coyote brown lost its gas charge and I haven't bothered to order more from Brownell's.
Old 04-24-2019, 10:32 PM   #6
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Only one left had to buy it, my first camo gun too. Hopefully I have time tomorrow to pattern it, Turkey starts Saturday

Old 04-25-2019, 02:07 PM   #7
Sanders

Don't set it down and walk away. You won't be able to find it.
Old 04-26-2019, 08:10 PM   #8
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Don't set it down and walk away. You won't be able to find it.
I’ll make sure to keep it handy, going out tomorrow morning didnt get to pattern it, too much rain and not enough time. Anyway first I need to hear a gobble in order to hit one, gonna put in the full choke tube and hope for the best.
Old 04-27-2019, 08:57 AM   #9
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
I’ll make sure to keep it handy, going out tomorrow morning didnt get to pattern it, too much rain and not enough time. Anyway first I need to hear a gobble in order to hit one, gonna put in the full choke tube and hope for the best.
Good luck!

I'm signed up for a sporting clays charity tournament next Saturday. Going into it "cold", also - haven't had a chance to get any practice in, and probably won't between now and then.

I'll be using my Beretta Outlander A300.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:23 PM   #10
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Good luck!

I'm signed up for a sporting clays charity tournament next Saturday. Going into it "cold", also - haven't had a chance to get any practice in, and probably won't between now and then.

I'll be using my Beretta Outlander A300.
I ended taking my beretta for a walk in the woods yesterday, didn’t get a single response to my calls, windy as hell yesterday just a bunch of tree tops clanking in the gusts. Really wish we were allowed to hunt in PA on Sunday, but Jesus doesn’t like hunting on Sunday but gambling and drinking on Sunday he approves of here in PA.
Old 05-28-2019, 10:05 PM   #11
500grains
Soldier of Allah

I need a shotgun that aims itself.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:58 PM   #12
A.J.
Dud

Congratulations on the purchase. Great looking shotgun.
A.J. is offline   Reply With Quote