View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 06:51 AM   #17
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
are you saying just for FFL/SOT as you are hours or a few days for the request? Or is that for anyone say wishing to tax stamp an SBR?
Sorry I am a bit confused on this one?

THAT is what other SOT's are telling me about form 3's. I am not sure just what e-forms a non-sot, has available to himself. Mostly I use ATF Form 2 and ATF form 3's. I have not done a form 4 FTF in many years. I have never used a form 1.

A form 3 transfer request does not involve any transfer fees being paid. Strictly SOT, to SOT transfers. So...I expect...since it is purely administrative...it can be sped up considerably. It SEEMS...like I...removed an NFA item from my own inventory of NFA list items......and added it to NFA inventory list of another SOT....and am simply waiting on the human adm OK. My first time using ATF's new website and system. Hope it works! I expect I will receive a form 3 filled and OK'd via e-mail... I dunno how that part works????? Yet.

Seems like a paper "bottleneck" has been dynamited by the feebs. If so... I am properly amazed.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote