Thread: Shout out
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
junkman

Default Shout out

I am married to an Aussie and am very lucky to have a wonderful Christian wife.
I grew up in Detroit when it was a beautiful place and you could go away and leave the doors unlocked in most of the town.
I have a farm in Indiana and lived in Seattle for a while and now in Southern California which is not the promise land. It is the land of shake, bake and burn. Take your pick. That is our weather. Stick around and it will change.

I am a German, Jew and get up fighting with myself every morning. I was an orphan and was adopted and my middle name is Christian. It works for me. I am a Christian and God keeps pulling me to the Right.

Found the sight looking for information on a tool. Had this site saved for a long time and was reading a little here today as I was clearing out the computer files. So hear I am. I do have a small machine shop with a full wood shop and thousands of tools. I have been collecting tools sense 1947.
I might post a few to see if anyone knows what they are. I am clueless.

Though shall not kill but I sure would be tempted if they ever made it open season on Liberals. God will take care of that. Leave the vengeance to Him
Hi to all.

By the way. I have 9 grand children and 6 great grand children. I love kids. It is the adults I can't stand. LOL
junkman is offline   Reply With Quote