View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 02:45 PM   #6
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railbuggy View Post
Yeah that was the problem. My M37 would hold five 2.75" shells. I could fit nine 1.5"shells in the same tube. But would they feed.
Yes reports Rails are they do feed well. On the show at the Trap shoot at the Aquilla factory in Mehico of course they were all using over unders.
Every shooter their loved em and swore it was their new close in brush bird hunting round. They said the kick was a bit more than a .22 rifle and it appeared to be from the visuals they filmed.
Now they don't have quite the wallop of full size shells but hell they were busting the clays just fine. Probably no good for longer ranges maybe even like long shots on pheasants but I don't know they may be?
Hunting in the brush for quail and other game birds? Hell they got my attention. Home defense with the buck shot or even slugs? Some bad guy is going to the E.R..
Hell half my damn body is metal and with my artificial shoulder sounds perfect for me. I shoot one of those giant cannons boon or 500grains has to kill Afreekan critters I am going back to surgery.