View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 08:44 AM   #1
Sanders

Default Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas - Cowboy Kent Rollins

When I was in college, they would serve a dish like this on Tuesdays. I never missed them. The ladies behind the counter would never give me the recipe, and I'd kind of forgotten about them over the years. Then I saw this guy's video a few days ago. The only difference is that at college they had some sliced black olives in the mix and used corn tortillas instead of flour.

If I can't talk my wife into making this recipe, I'll just do it myself.

Quote:
I sort of got a foul outlook on this episode today, but its in a good way. What am I talking about? Today we will be cooking up Green Chile Cheese Enchiladas. So Come on and join us the cheese is a melting and I ain’t waiting.

Two Kinds a

So lets talk about this chicken, two big ol breast, two big ol bone in thighs. I like to leave the skin on the thighs its going to save me some flavor and the juices. Now for this chicken you’ll want to take some Red River Ranch Original, sprinkle it in really good on both sides, pat it in well. Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees and we’re going to cook in in a 9×13 casserole dish with what? A 1/2 a cup of chicken broth. We’re going to slip in the oven for one hour. Then we are going to take it out and slice that chicken right down the middle checking for “doneness”.
Recipe here: https://kentrollins.com/green-chile-chicken-enchiladas/

If you want to watch him cook it off his chuck wagon, watch here:

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote