View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #10
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSOK View Post
Man! Did you insult somebody there? Sounds like they have you on some kind of list... "note, when this guy orders, be sure and give him the run around and screw up his order" Like I said in the other post - I wouldn't order from them if I were you either - that's horrible.
I gave them more then enough time to process.When 2 weeks passed and I got the kind of run around BS on the phone I was pretty pissed.The gun was listed as in stock when I ordered.After reading that the annual VIP members get first serve and also get same day shipping that turned me off to.Regardless if you pay they should treat you the same.You shouldn't have to pay $24.95 annually just to get decent service.From what I dug up in reviews online they are pretty well known for this crap. It appears that a lot of the positive reviews are from customers who actually deal in their store and hit or miss when placing an online order.Glad you all got good service though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter07 View Post
My son's 4" Citadel ($500) is just as reliable and accurate as my $800 Springfield 'Loaded'.

I kinda got my eye out for one too.
Yeah,

I'd been looking at them for over a year and fondled one a few months ago.Your review and several others on them helped get me off the fence.Ill post a range report ASAP. Now I am off to grab a few more Chip McCormick mags.May also add an extended safety as well.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined"-Patrick Henry
AKWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote