View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 07:45 PM   #84
CDawg
slug

I hope anyone in the path of this storm has fared well. Nothing really going on in my area outside Daytona. Nice weather actually for most of the day, until a short squall late this afternoon. We had a tree surgery crew working our property all day until the rain late in the day. We had a shit ton of work for them and they did an outstanding job. They had no bucket truck or Kabota, so all tree removal was done by a climber and roping the cuts down. All cleanup and load out of wood was done by hand. They earned their money! All their equipment and half their company personnel left to work the hurricane this morning. Hell of a storm! Definitely one for the books. I appreciate you men wondering how we were here, so I figured I'd better check in now that I'm freed up a bit. Prayers for those in harms way. They'll need them.

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote