View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 01:20 PM   #11
dinkydow

Neighbor across the street has a nice little 100' range built for himself nice berms of dirt on some really flat ground. I am envious. I have to go South to use my range. I met my neighbor across the road a couple days ago when his BIG Kabota diesel, zero radius got stuck in the ditch in front of his Mom's house. He said he only mows about 12 of the acres they have...the rest is in money crop. I tugged him out with my Ford 4x4 and we got to talking. I told him I heard some run fast toys and had no place to pop-a-cap here at this new place. He invited me over to check out his bang spot. Nice.

I am hoping that with some elbow rubbing and small talk I might have a nearby place to burn some powder. There is always some shooting going on around here. I call it the sound of freedom.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote