View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #11
2rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rew View Post
The CZ75 is not even close to being a clone of the Hipower. The P35 is a single action auto. The CZ75 is a double action auto. The P35 has a 13 round mag, the CZ75 has a 15 round mag. They both fire the 9mm. But that's as close as they get.
anyone with a bhp not using krd 17 rnd mags needs to lay off the geritol, pull up thier depends and get in the new mellenium, not to mention a new set of wolff springs. theres no flies on the cz75 or the tz variants either. first class products. but not similar just as rew says.

i confess to only having 2 of gastons accurate, reliable and completely DISPOSABLE products. please show me 1 polymer product that doesnt turn brittle after 20-30 years. its not cutting edge or new tech, its the same idea everyone had dating all the way back to bakealite. anyone seen a "factory refurbished" unit at the gunshows? its a new frame with an old slide. so when do we intend on handing down our arms to our children, grandchildren, or great grandchildren? my offspring and others will be getting bhp's, wheelguns, 1911's & 3rd gen s&w autos. if the glocksuckers product go in the dumpster as unsuable when i'm 60, its exactly what it was intended to be. :dgnr:
2rogers is offline   Reply With Quote