View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 03:59 AM   #9
WWes
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
I've noticed almost all famous people think they're politicians. I've also noticed almost all non-famous people think they are either cops or lawyers.

No disagreement here.

I survived a stroke a week and few hours ago. Collapsed and trashed my bathroom. No insurance thanks to myself and a couple hundred assholes that failed America. And a niqqer with a fantasy. Damn that man, or whatever he really is.

Good news is. Duh. Been typing all week. But...

It was awful. It was terrifying. I was literally in fear of dying. I woke up around 5:00 am unable to breath. I got up from bed and made it to my bathroom where I collapsed to the floor trashing everything in sight. I pulled myself out and wandered down the hall and woke my mother. Never felt so bad ever.

"Call a squad". She refused because it could cost $3-5k. Well I'll call a squad for her. Bitch. First review was potential food poisoning but the verdict is in. One heat stroke, one "regular" stroke.

I'll never ask that woman for a damn thing again. I see what the niqqer in chief has done to us. My own mother feared for her savings, I could pay the bill.

Yes, I'm reviewing my bad habits and life goals. I'm not done, I sure don't want to go the way I felt last week. Collapse really sums it up. It was awful, not the way any of us would choose to go.

I honestly believe good people deserve a peaceful death. What more could a man ask for?
WWes is offline   Reply With Quote