View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 08:11 PM   #4
dinkydow

The last image ...the one with the New, Russian, muzzle brake. Well, the brake is right out of the cosmoline new in from from Russia. Notice how the color of the barrel & FSB next to it match perfectly. Well except where the green felt is wicking the oil off the parts and it looks like a dry spot...which it is.

I have had some "EXPERTS" try to tell me that ALL Russian military AK's are finished in gloss black. Bullshit. No skin off my fat white ass...If it were true, I would just spray the Russian builds off in gloss black.

I began importing parts directly from what was once the old soviet union as they have warehouses piled up with the stuff.

Well....they did have a lot of it at one time. Seems like the stuff is really going up in prices lately and getting scarcer?

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote