View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 06:52 AM   #8
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Bears View Post
Hmmm...now that's interesting, in the second half of your video I realized I had seen that neighborhood before.

Yep, I figured it out, that's where John Danley lives.

The Go-Pro mics are definitely sensitive. Must be why you can hear a user's narration so well when they are riding/driving.
I had the waterproof cover on the case. So that any talking I would have done would have pretty much been muffled. But it still picked up every bit of vibration from the bike frame. That clicky noise when I slow down to turn around is the brake calipers on the slotted disks. They don't make any sound visible to the ear. But they must send off a vibration on the frame. You can also hear me shift gears every time.

I could have had the open back on the case if I wanted to narrate the ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostner View Post
You're a fortunate man to live in such a nice community and thanks for the tour.
It's not a ritzy neighborhook. It's all middle income (white) conservative people who take care of their place. The street is a dead end and I like it that way. We don't get too many negros or wetbacks passing thru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzgun View Post
Good one Pogo

Id really like to see some of your kayaking adventures on video.
I've got the mount for my kayak. I'll probably put it on today.