View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 05:52 PM   #7
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Yup maybe I am better off not knowing? I downgraded the quality of beer I am drinking and have over $385 saved. Do yah think I would have to give up beer completely to afford one?
Dude I once worked with turned out to be living in my neighborhood. We get to talking & he ask what I'd been up to. I telling buying machine guns, suppressors, SBS & SBR's. Told him I been hunting in Africa a bunch.

He basically calls me a liar because he makes more then I ever did. So he stops over the house which has african mounts all over, zebra rug & still thinks I'm lying. So I break out the photos & passport and he still does not believe it Next I open the safe & start showing him tax stamps, still calling me a liar.

What really got me shaking my head was when he asked me what my rent was? I told him it's my house & It's paid for. The look on his face was priceless.

Finally I tell him straight up Steve you get off work & you buy 2 tall boys. When they are gone you go buy 2 more and you do that until you go to bed. And it aint like your buying suitcases of beer on sale @ the grocery store or liquor store, you always hit the convenience stores. And you been doing this 30 fucking years. I on the other hand seldom drink so if you think about how much you over spent on beer alone over 30 year & added it up!

Then I remind him of being married having a kid & getting divorced so he could pay child support for 18 years.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote