View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 07:27 PM   #12
Legion489
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
I was looking at those also Fred. I would love to get a registered stamped full auto but I would have to not eat lunch or dinner for the rest of my life. $$
Geez what did they sell for at the local hardware store back in the 20s like a few hundred bucks or something. Damn I was born to late.
Be come a gun ritter! Mike Ventrino has a shit load of full auto guns and he admitted in print he spent $34,000 for one of them! That was ONE of them! How much did the whole shooting match cost?! Of course he is a staff for at least seven different magazines (just bought some mag I never heard of before off the net and guess who was listed as a staff writer! Guess it is now at least EIGHT mags! I'm glad that Mike is making money but I get really tired of reading the same six staff writers in 14 different mags! Hell Boddington is even in some of the over seas guns mags I get! What happened to every mag had it's own staff of writers and different view points?!) so you might have to pick up a part time job on the side.
Legion489 is offline   Reply With Quote