View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 09:54 PM   #1
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Cool Scored a hell of a deal....

Once in a while, a good deal just falls into my lap. I wasn't prepared for it and was actually caught off guard when I got the text asking if I was interested.

Two .50 Caliber ammo cans (both plumb full of ammo)....

Ammo can #1. 2/3 to 3/4 full of loose .45 ACProunds, a couple boxes of JHP SD rounds, a package of .45 ACP 'Snap Caps' and 4 magazines for a 1911 (still haven't tried them in my 1911's). All said and done, there was 798 rounds of FMJ .45 ACP & 250 rounds of JHP.

Ammo can #2. Completely full of boxes of .22LR ammo. Combination of ball, hollow point and bird shot rounds. Almost 3,500 rounds total. 3 magazines for a .22LR pistol or rifle (haven't figures out what type of firearm they fit).

All for $250.

I had the wife run out and buy some desicant packs. She counted out the .45 ACP rounds and put them in ZipLoc baggies with a desicant pack in each one. I figure to give some of the ammo to my son since his birthday was last Monday. I'll keep the 2 ammo cans and put the ammo I'm giving him, into one of those plastic ammo cans that you get from Cabela's when you buy bulk ammo from there.

I need some 'aroma & recoil therapy'! Tomorrow would be perfect for that but, all my kids and their families and several friends will be here tomorrow. I'll be rollin' smoke on 6 racks of Baby Back Ribs, Baked Beans and feeding a small 'army' (16 people).
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote